Sonic Electronix

21 members have voted

1. 1. is it fair?

Who dd it?

Loud Mofo offered to raffle the prize away to anyone who voted for him in SOTM. He did this on several forums, so half the people who have voted we will probably never see again...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Bottom line is it isn't against the rules... It's not like he's giving everybody something... Votefor him and you get a chance to win something... What's the diff between this and Meade getting people to vote for that gift shop that have never been within 100 miles of it or chodette (no hate <3 )trying to win the iPad

But no... It's corny for SOTM where people really try and win by building and showcasing something nice... I just like to e the devils advocate lol.

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Who dd it?

Loud Mofo offered to raffle the prize away to anyone who voted for him in SOTM. He did this on several forums, so half the people who have voted we will probably never see again...

he offered HALF.... not the whole prize... if it was the WHOLE prize, it wouldnt be up right now LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Who dd it?

he offered HALF.... not the whole prize... if it was the WHOLE prize, it wouldnt be up right now LOL

IIRC, he said the second half will be offered up at a later time.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

this is about the SOTM, which is supposed to be fair, by promising some one a chance to win something, that is cheating, hes buying votes....

all im asking is, is it wrong or not.. I think it is

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and also remember, just because its not against the rules, does it still make it right?

Team DC Audio

I heard somewhere he also offered some nudes as a runner up to the person that didn't win the amp or subs...........

J/K

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Is it fair? sure.. anyone can do it. is it right? dont think so.. anyone could offer the prizes away.. but i didnt vote for him anyways... dB Dons shit is fucking vicious but ppl see loudmofos build and see DC and jump to teh nuts quickly and vote.. Im not bashing at all and loudmofos build is really nice and sweet as hell! but ive seen it done before to each there own

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.