"An automotive shop that finances @ 0% on anything?"

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you do?

• Fix your clunker for less @ 0%
    • Buy the new sedan for more

"An automotive shop that finances @ 0% on anything?"

Where I work we finance in house with no interest on everything you can think of pertaining to vehicles. I just wonder why more people don't take advantage of it opposed to buying a new vehicle. I mean take this hypothetical scenario for example... An individual has a vehicle with leaking brake lines, a rattle in the top end of the motor, and the vehicle needs tires. The individual decides its time. So they take this "clunker" to the nearest dealership swap their vehicle in on lets say a new economy sedan, and pay $18k (they knew a salesman ) with a 6% (720+) rate over 5 years. Around $318 a month for the next 60 months, why not have had the "clunker" fixed and pay lets say $250.00 a month for 8 months?

Your thoughts please. lol

How can you afford to finance at 0 % is my question to you. And to answer yours because people think the problems will keep coming after that and figure they should get rid of it before it dies on them and they're stuck with it.

How can you afford to finance at 0 % is my question to you. And to answer yours because people think the problems will keep coming after that and figure they should get rid of it before it dies on them and they're stuck with it.

Volume is the key, I understand some vehicles get to a point where it is feasible to junk them; however if they are just a handful of minor repairs and the vehicle is in good overall shape.

Or buy used car for 10grand....

There's an option, but headaches are likely on the horizon (normal maintenance. IE brakes, ball joints, tires etc)

so what happens when an individual defaults on their payments? ive been meaning to ask this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Pay cash for something. Buy a 500$ peice if shit bulit proof car then save your 300$ a month for a year or two then pay cash for a bad ass car and own it. Live within your means. Haveing a (fav brand here) doesnt mean a god damn thing when your paying monthly.

Pay cash for something. Buy a 500$ peice if shit bulit proof car then save your 300$ a month for a year or two then pay cash for a bad ass car and own it. Live within your means. Haveing a (fav brand here) doesnt mean a god damn thing when your paying monthly.

This all sounds good in theory, but isn't vary practical in today's day in age. It would vary depending on ones financial situation, but if someone is capable of doing so than that's great! However most are not as they are strapped with morguages, insurance payments, electric bills, etc leaving their savings for emergancy situations.

Do you guys ship parts? I need a payment plan for the stuff I want, but can install it myself. 0% would be reall nice.

This is dependent upon what you are looking for as far as parts goes.