Jump to content

McGangBang is God.


Recommended Posts

Posted

FATASSES!!! :D

i think we need a separate food/beverage section... :pardon:

Lmao

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

This is awesome I made one with wendys spicy nuggets yesterday

Desktop1-1.jpg

GtP

Learning more about car audio everyday on smd

first real build coming smd

current noob setup

2-15 cvx sealed prefab

soundstream 4ch

rf bd1000

crunch 6.5 comps

Posted

I am eating one and it is awesome

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

I love McGangbangs! SOO delicious!

I still have yet to try this... 2 KFC Double downs and a big mac! ultimate gang bang! Ill have to remember this next time I get the munchies :peepwall::drink40: :drink40:

mcgb1.jpg

mcgb2.jpg

AWESOME! :trippy:

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

I am the creator of the McGangBang. Bow down to your god.

It was invented (or first "recorded") in '03.

I highly doubt you created the McGangBang at age 10. Gtfo.

Side note, I see you have RVa listed as your location.

I'm from Powhatan, a few miles west.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Also

tumblr_lpdhx5OBjQ1qa268vo1_500.jpg

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

i had twin reheaded bitches with yeast infection earlie.double jr bacon with a Monterrey cheddar crispy chick. shit got real in the driver seat yo

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...