Second Skin Audio

Tired of trunk limitations already...wall ideas.

Dont they have problems with unloading sometimes, or is that just multiple layered clamshell designs with like 12 10s...idk, ill have to get into it a bit more. Just seeing all the 4th order builds is teh sex, but at the same time an old fashioned flat wall with 4 15s behind your head is pretty kickass too imo. This lvl 5 12" is the biggest setup ive had so far... :noob:. So im moving up quick and still wanting more. Naturally a wall is the next stepup to one badass 12". :rofl:

Unloading shouldn't be an issue as long as your wall is designed correctly. Hell, you can have unloading issues with a regular flat wall.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

well the 15" dcs need 3.5 cubes each.

the point im getting at is that meade did the 2 18s into his civic and dc 18s need 6 cubes each so it would be close to the same total air space needed (but the 15s would displace more). i think it would be doable because when you talk about a wall getting the needed 14 cubes after displacements is not too hard and i think doable

then again your could always do like 6-8 12s and be close to that 14 cubes needed. i had a level 5 12 and i built 4 boxes for it and it ended up in a 1.6 cube box and that is when it got the loudest so 8 12s would work about to about the same as the 4 15s in that size box (it would also displace more than the 4 15s but still i think it should be doable

any set up you choice would be super sick and look awesome in there man

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Was never a fan of tunnels. :shrug: My main idea was either 4th order or flat wall, but I wqasnt sure what else I could fit. 4 15"s was the original plan, but I know fourth orders can get louder with less cone than a flat wall...of course I really dont know the difference of a normal box design and a wall design either yet. Not sure if theres much of a difference at all, just been told there is. Just weighing my options when I get recone quotes on these to 15s. Im just already tired of fighting for space in the trunk with a single 12" box and just one battery with two amps. Cant wait till I have the room in the back for almost 10 batteries along with multiple huge amps. Gonna be awesome. :yahoo:

Fuck you and beatbox and shit...going through your build logs late at night make me want to spend more money. :nea::ban2::rofl:

Edited by tonedeaf

well the 15" dcs need 3.5 cubes each.

the point im getting at is that meade did the 2 18s into his civic and dc 18s need 6 cubes each so it would be close to the same total air space needed (but the 15s would displace more). i think it would be doable because when you talk about a wall getting the needed 14 cubes after displacements is not too hard and i think doable

then again your could always do like 6-8 12s and be close to that 14 cubes needed. i had a level 5 12 and i built 4 boxes for it and it ended up in a 1.6 cube box and that is when it got the loudest so 8 12s would work about to about the same as the 4 15s in that size box (it would also displace more than the 4 15s but still i think it should be doable

any set up you choice would be super sick and look awesome in there man

Thats kinda what im thinking is my cheapest option is probably 4 15's as too many people are doing 2 18s. 4 15's imo is alot more impressive. As for if I can make it fit, rough measurements were 46"x30"x38". These were rough measurements done with the seats still in though so they may be a tad off...maybe conservatively id say 24 CF. So I think I have the space...just wanted to see if I had other options that may be better. :pardon: