then I'll buy the ofk even if it cost more :P 12 feet is it enought for the big 3 ?

Well it depends on every car obviously, but 12ft should he fine! Even too much in most cases. If your not in too big of a hurry you should just go measure all the runs that you are going to do, then add 1ft to play with. That way you don't waste money or 1/0 gauge lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Heres the way I tell noobs in a common form. If you are shooting for competition and need every little up you can get, the shoot for the OFC. It will be worth your money. But if you are on a budget, or just want a simple setup, save some money and get teh CCA. I run nothing but AQ and I use the Knu CCA. As a matter of fact, all my wiring is Knu.

mivtCK.png

^^^ignore that last post. I actually READ the thread, and saw you are using this for the Big3...im a dumbass. I recomend always using OFC when doing the Big3...just makes things easier.

mivtCK.png

Some people fuse from the alternator to the battery, and a lot of people don't! Fuses never hurt anything

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Yeah it's kinda whatever! The alternator cable on my truck goes trough a stock fuse box anyways. But just make sure that you keep your line away from moving parts, especially the fan haha. And keep it away from any extremely hot parts like any part of the exhaust system

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D