DC Sound Lab

ok just asking about the 9k so hope someone has some input on how to burp with these amps.

dunno if just mine but if i put on over 50% and try burp it protects. but if roll i can roll all day lol. seeing my setup right now is nothing but burps and tryna fry this xxx15 it would be easier have right volume set and just press play. once the dd1 gets here ill check gains again tho

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Whats your voltage looking like at the amp during your burps? And why are you burping? Are you planning to compete only? I would never recommend burping such a big amp without an overkill of power behind it and only if your a big number chaser with options when it smokes. I'm just saying it would be an expensive PAIN IN THE ASS, to send that big ol amp back to the states for repair because you were playing around with it incorrectly. I'm an anti-burp guy anyway, my luck is much too bad to push my expensive amps beyond their limit.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

1ohm..voltage barley drops..2 8v batterys wired up to 16 (they do something like 5000amps over 5 seconds)

it floats at about 17volts. drops down to about 16.4 lowest iv seen after 3 burps of 3 seconds each with 2 min of half volume playing tones.

and yep right now just BURPS till i can get another xxx to recone to do half wall :drink40:

Edited by woodzyspl

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

oh.. good to no :drink40:

nvm thenn rolll FTW

burp setup for fun 152's

A lot of the burp systems need to "roll into it" because of being wired so low (.33,.25, and lower). The box rise helps with this and the amps end up seeing a little or a lot higher ohm load than what is metered at rest. If I play one note lower on my burp box I have to roll very slowly into it or the amp goes into protect. In the end, if you are serious about knowing the how's and why's, you need to invest in a clamp meter, 2 or more multimeters and a TL. That way you can understand and "see" what happens on each box,port,modification change you make.

05 tC

6 lvl 3/4 10s

RD D5

2 XSPower D1000s(16v)Thanks Scottie

2010 USACi WF SS 0-600 3rd 157.2

1 DD1508 at 2 ohms 147.5 USACi outlaw, not port

Thanks for all your help Rusty

1ohm..voltage barley drops..2 8v batterys wired up to 16 (they do something like 5000amps over 5 seconds)

it floats at about 17volts. drops down to about 16.4 lowest iv seen after 3 burps of 3 seconds each with 2 min of half volume playing tones.

and yep right now just BURPS till i can get another xxx to recone to do half wall :drink40:

you know i got blown xxx on deck haha...

to bad u aint local... shipping shall be a BITCH lol...

gonna get one back of the 5 i traded/sold

can i haz it free? ill pay post lol i wanna half wall after seeing those level 6's..9k on 2 franken xxx/dc woofers hmm

burp setup for fun 152's