SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

Signed or unsigned, I'm not picky and love adding new tools to my arsenal. Looking forward to getting mine as soon as you get them out Steve...Thanks for all the updates and support.

even if you sign every one in permanant marker and someone hates you and doesn't want your sig it can be removed with cologne and noone will ever know you signed it. these are definately worth the wait. my system was just tuned using it and the change in sound is remarkable. thanks steve for making these.

Edited by BallzFast

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Meade: I really don't want to go to the post office with 150.00 and ask for your address. They'll look at me weird, please I want to pay cash. Or I'll send a mod the cash an they can forward it to Mr. Meade. I just want to pay cash

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

cash isnt the best thing to send thru the mail, IMO if ur going that route send a money order. filled out and everything to who ever is getting the money

If I ordered mine off the site on the 4th last month will mine still ship with the pre orders on the 5th(today) or so? Signed would be cool too.

The refund is really cool, I just lost my job but dunno if i want to give this up lol.

If I ordered mine off the site on the 4th last month will mine still ship with the pre orders on the 5th(today) or so? Signed would be cool too.

The refund is really cool, I just lost my job but dunno if i want to give this up lol.

None are shipping the 5th, He said the will start shipping the following monday... So the 8th. He also said they are going to build them till they are done, Meaning all of the orders placed will be built and shipped on the 8th.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's what he meant.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback