SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

steve how do i use the DD1 on a audiocontrol DQXS since it has level signal input and output and LED indicator for the signals

Edited by KHRISS

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

after he answers my question ill be after you or last lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

Just got thru setting up my amps w/ the DD-1 and LET ME TELL YOU, WOW! I was really missing out before! It sounds WAY louder now, and much cleaner! The DD-1 was also really easy to use. I just want to say I am SO glad I broke down and got this tool, thank you Steve and Tony! This is exactly what the world of car audio needed! :drinks:

And to anyone still waiting... trust me, it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!

x's 2 on this..

HOLY S@#T. what a difference it made. I reset my current setup before i start my rebuild and man it is a day and night difference. Anybody waiting should get one. You wont regret it.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

lsick bro hey maybe you can set up my amps with your DD1 lol im in SoCal too

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

^Dude that's awesome! Hopefully no one ordered more than one.

Thanks siccostyle :good: I guess I'll be able to sleep tonight.

i regretfully have to tell you that you missed the boat. Sorry man! I put it out there and a few people saw it and jumped in. I would have set one aside for you but i wasnt sure if you were going to do it or not and well......the other people sent money in. If their money made it to my account i am obligated to get the product out first. Dont worry though, i will have TONS in stock in a few weeks and you will be first in line.

Hey Steve, any news on my tracking info? I had sent you a email a couple of days ago, order N.o 100000323. Thanks

Areo Litherland

i dont remember seing an email.....but EVERY DD-1 as of yesterday is gone. Check your email that was used during the transaction.....or if you paid paypal, then try that address.

#517, hope I made it for the next shipping.

im out bro....you WILL make it for the next shipping which should be about 2 weeks.

hey steve, I ordered mine a couple of days ago, #508 what would the ETD to Australia mate?

i have 2 of those on my desk that are going to be shipped to Australia today. One of them is probably yours. My assistant Jay-bird is the one who does my international orders and he will be in this morning just to do that.

thanks! :)

Did these get shipped yet? if so when should we get the tracking info? thanks

Got mine today, thank you. Im having trouble setting up the headunit max volume. I need to get a "Y" splitter so I can plug my RCA's into the DD-1. My RCA's wont go into the DD-1 case.

You don't need a Y splitter bro, just use one side or the other. It is not gonna be clean on one side and dirty on the other, it's stereo it is the same on both sides, so you can just use one side! :drinks:

I understand that. :) My RCA's wont plug into the DD-1. My RCA ends are too thick. Just need something external from the plastic case the DD-1 is in to plug in my RCA's.

put the probes on the amp with the freq. up and the gain all the way down. You can test the deck directly THROUGH the amp like that.

Yes, I could, but I also have another question/issue regarding doing it that way. Due to the fact that I mess with all old school amplifiers in all of my vehicles, changing the frequency to all the way up is a pain. If you remember the old Rockford Fosgate DSM waffle style amps have crossover x-cards to change from 80hz low pass, 80hz high pass, and full range from the backside of the amp. Is it necessary that I change all of my amplifiers to "full range" to set my gains with the DD-1 or can I leave them at their current settings? IE- mids/highs 80hz high pass, and sub amps 80hz low pass? What is the consequence? Thanks for the help.

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)

You don't need a Y splitter bro, just use one side or the other. It is not gonna be clean on one side and dirty on the other, it's stereo it is the same on both sides, so you can just use one side! :drinks:

I understand that. :) My RCA's wont plug into the DD-1. My RCA ends are too thick. Just need something external from the plastic case the DD-1 is in to plug in my RCA's.

put the probes on the amp with the freq. up and the gain all the way down. You can test the deck directly THROUGH the amp like that.

Yes, I could, but I also have another question/issue regarding doing it that way. Due to the fact that I mess with all old school amplifiers in all of my vehicles, changing the frequency to all the way up is a pain. If you remember the old Rockford Fosgate DSM waffle style amps have crossover x-cards to change from 80hz low pass, 80hz high pass, and full range from the backside of the amp. Is it necessary that I change all of my amplifiers to "full range" to set my gains with the DD-1 or can I leave them at their current settings? IE- mids/highs 80hz high pass, and sub amps 80hz low pass? What is the consequence? Thanks for the help.

IMO you can do it this way and it will still help you. But that's my opinion, and who am I anyway? :drinks:

Mr. Meade, care to chime in?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Oh, Im just difficult because of my old equipment. :) I think Ill make a new thread vs cluttering purchase update thread. :drink40:

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)

damn all you lucky people :( ever since i got hurt and put on disability money has been so tight for me if i fart to hard i wont be able to pay my bills this month and you guys are all showing off goodies i want. fucking sucks, im here most likely going to have to have back surgery and my truck rebuild is kinda at a stand still and you guys all get goodies and ray just got one of those proto dual led meters....ughh thats my rant for the day unk, sorry lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: