that looks amazing !! how many coats of clear??

Two coats. Laid it on nice and wet to the point of where it almost ran. Had a few light spots to wet sand but turned out great. To the OP, for a rattle can, I'd have to say I underestimated the outcome so far :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

If you take your time with the rattle clear it will come out fine but take your time...you guys get one of those handles? Btw looks good so far man stripe is meh b/c of preference but technically it looks good.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'd like to see some good pictures in the sunlight of the entire car. Also, are you gonna scuff the wheels and flat black them too?

IMO i think the wheels should be flat or satin white that would look sick on that bmw.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I wish I had half the balls you guys have.

I plan on repainting my car hopefully next summer, but I just KNOW I'm gonna muck it up a couple times.

If you will take a bit of advice, take w/e method you are going to use on your car and apply it to something like a bicycle, go kart or something small, practice taping/masking off, painting different contours and find what works for you. Maybe pick up so pin striping tape from napa and put a pattern on your practice piece, make sure you sand and prime and take it as seriously as your car and you should be gtg.

Archived