How do I go about this..

OK so ive been saving and saving and getting things together to finish my truck, Well I was blessed with the opportunity to get my hands on a processor (360.2). :drink40: Well i never had the idea or believe that it would be possible to get my hands on one but it was such a great deal i had to jump on it. So Now that i have the chance to work with one what should i do with it. everything that you see in the pictures is what i currently have. but im lost as to how everything coincides.

Now keep in mind that i dont know squat about how processors work and points of crossovers and what not but i have been reading a sorta picking up in and outs as i go. Also ill be ordering a rockford prime 2 channel 150.2 My link

anything is appreciated as long as its constructive. I dont want to read something thats goona set me back

thanks in advance

IMAG0384.jpg[/img]

IMAG0385.jpg[/img]

IMAG0133.jpg[/img]

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

But I was under the impression that certain pieces were to be had to run active. Like you can't use components to do an active setup because the crossover points won't be as effective or the stageing be as good because that's was Nt ment for these

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

bump!! anybodys? who has run active before?

You have to use components to run active, unless your coax's have a separate tweeter and mid input.

To run active you need a crossover that gives you HP setting for the tweeters and a BP option for the mids

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Does the 360.2 not offer that.... Maybe I read it wrong

Does the 360.2 not offer that.... Maybe I read it wrong

I'm fairly certain you can bandpass using the 360.2.

Running active gives you more control over crossovers and more power to the speakers since the crossover isn't robbing some of the power. Remember, you will never have a conductor that is 100% efficient.

It allows you to tune drivers to your car. Not your car, joes suburban, and suzys boom box project.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Orionstang is running the Mustang active right now. Go try reading his thread and see if you can pick something up. He has also made a few threads asking questions on it.

Cablguy should be able to help you as well. So can Ray and James.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been doing some more reading and Im not understanding really Do i need 2 (4channels) or one 4 channel and one 2 channel?