Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering if anyone in the SMD world played NCAA Football 12? I got it like a week before it came out and I cant stop playing it. I like the Road to Glory Mode Its SICK this year. I just wanted to know everyone else's stats in RTG.

I Have a RB for Ohio State 99 overall he's a junior and won the Heisman his freshman and sophomore year. Destroying every record previously held (ncaa, conference and team).

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Posted

Dont have it yet but need to get it before Madden comes out to set my drafts up.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Meh i got bored real quick. The only major difference that I cared about was the tackling was more realistic. Had it for 2 weeks and sold it to a Guy at work

Posted

I'm thinking you mean NCAA 2012. I hate the be that guy but I looked at the title and was like wtf???? As for the game I haven't played yet but I work at Gamestop so I'll take that bitch home with me and give it a go here soon.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

I'm thinking you mean NCAA 2012. I hate the be that guy but I looked at the title and was like wtf???? As for the game I haven't played yet but I work at Gamestop so I'll take that bitch home with me and give it a go here soon.

I did put 11 lol just noticed that mah bad lol but yea its. Worth at least a couple games lol

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Posted

Meh i got bored real quick. The only major difference that I cared about was the tackling was more realistic. Had it for 2 weeks and sold it to a Guy at work

I get bored with games quick too. You gotta stretch it out play one then another...then another....then another lol.

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...