Sonic Electronix

I am considering trading for a 12" RE MX with a brand new recone.

I know it has a neo motor and a 4" voice coil, but what subs are these comparable to?

Could one REALLY take 2000W RMS daily?

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i have no real input, but i really wanna get a MX .lol what are you trading for it?

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

there good in my opinion, 2k daily ill go easy on the gains, also i have a brand new one for sale, is an 18 if interested

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Possibly trading my Memphis Mojo Quad 1 Ohm (New CM Style basket, 5000W max version). I am looking to save space and downgrade.

I usually would not consider RE lately, but I got an offer to trade.

I am really considering it. I wanted to know what others thought.

Sorry knowledge I am going smaller, not bigger.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I personally would keep the memphis and buy the MX LOL, if you have the funds..

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/NEW-RE-AUDIO-MX12D2-MX12-D2-MX-12-3000w-CAR-SUBWOOFER/MX12D2.aspx

only because quadcoil mojos are kinda rare now... MXs arnt

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have no idea about putting 2k to it but i know that the sound quality is amazing on them. i have the sxx's and with the new basket design they can't handle as much power, but the mx's shouldn't have that problem. i personally think you should do it. just my opinion tho.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

How about a custom T3 T2000 with triple spiders, and a fresh recone... compared to the RE MX?

Both have fresh recones...

But the T3 has a 8 layer aluminum coil upgrade, and woven leads. He offered to trade straight up for the MOJO..

Any thoughts?

Any line above the SX is still made in USA and yea they MX is an engineering machine!

I was thinking it had to be decent with the 4" coil and the neo mags. I just questioned RE now adays...

So anything above the SX line are still made in the USA?