Sonic Electronix

Ok so i just recently gutted my truck its 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab I upgraded my Radio with a pioneer 4200 double din dvd and what not i upgraded the door speakers the front are 6x9 kicker ks and the rear 6.5kicker component ks for all this speakers i ran 14 gauge speaker wire to a Hifonics 600X4 and for power wire and ground i used 4ga. So now the problem i have is that i keep getting this wine thru out the speakers and when ever i rev it it wines louder i already bought the rca noise canceler and its still wineing. i need help what can i do to take this noise away

I am goin to have tO try that but ive really never had to do so much if that doesn't help what else do you think I should do

your problem could def. be the ground. try a different ground or you can get a ground loop noise filter as i did. worked like a charm :) i wired my whole setup with stinger you can get a nice stinger noise filter for like $11 on ebay

Couldn't be alternator whine could it? Are your rca's or power wires close to any motors such as the A/C fan motor? Just a few thoughts as you have tried my top ideas

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log