*** September 10, 2011 *** 2x db Drag, Lake County, California

SonicFXDale

Im out need get cat converter for truck...damm expensive.

Wth I was hoping for a battle of the recones lol. See you soon. Send greg up so he can take the usual picture with me when I get my trophys lol

Not sure if greg will show up..he has few jobs to do..needs make some money for his build's...

I hear that I'm tapped too been goin back an forth to arizona to see my girl. I'm sure we will meet up soon.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yep soon to be wife. Moving out there soon there's no dbdrag out there just a few meca shows. You hear that dale that's your region ain't it? Also the last show was till 5-6

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yep soon to be wife. Moving out there soon there's no dbdrag out there just a few meca shows. You hear that dale that's your region ain't it? Also the last show was till 5-6

dang ok thanks bro

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Glad to hear to meet a good women.don't want see u go.but hay u can always drive back to cali for shows.

Glad to hear to meet a good women.don't want see u go.but hay u can always drive back to cali for shows.

He ain't movin cause of a chick, He's movin cause his habit pusher be putting him in the poor house ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

He ain't movin cause of a chick, He's movin cause his habit pusher be putting him in the poor house ;)

Lol..spill it what did he do...???

Archived