truck i run is a 98 f150 extended cab i took out the back seat long long ago for my first system which was only 1 15. that didnt last had to be turned into 2. i want to turn that into 4 but thats another day... anyways back to the build so i have my big 3 done all 0 gauge.

8f8dfe7a.jpg

i have a run of 0 gauge going to a fused distro block that splits it into 2 4 gauge outs. i have one going straight

into my sub amp and the other goes to a bus bar i made for powering anything i might need.

9729643e.jpg

i run a hifonics brutus 1700 this thing is great.

0776cd7d.jpg

i run an orion 300.2 for my front door speakers. i have yet to upgrade to componant but my massive coax's work just fine with only 2 15s.

b032a025.jpg

my current subs are t3 t600's. got to love these guys wish i could get 2 more.

2c6562c1.jpg

my box i used to run was made for 2 kicker comp 15s which require a little bit more room than the t3s so i had to rebuild it. so this is why it is not painted or nothing... i am trying to decide on how i want to do that also... not sure yet.(any ideas are accepted)here are a few shots of my box being built(by the way i did this in one day. in the super hot heat we have been having down here. started at 9 am worked till 4 died, went to a local shop and he helped me get the face on and insert it into the truck IN THE AIR CONDITIONING!!!) :yahoo:

25be2318.jpg

f85e72b9.jpg

b8bbe57b.jpg

bf0203a8.jpg

cf4102fc.jpg

2c9e294e.jpg

687fbb00.jpg

30408b2b.jpg

that box weighs as much as one sheet of mdf does just about. its huge and strong with all the braces i added.

i also have recently join forced with second skin so i am working on getting my stuff covered. but will take time.

got to give a shout to my peeps here. if you havent already used or seen this stuff contact rep jon on the second skin page for free samples. you will love it

6f653e47.jpg

7e2a40ec.jpg

anyways thats all i got just wanted to share. thanks for looking

Looks good, just wondering why did you go with that style bracing as opposed to just using some 1 1/4" dowels or something of the sorts? They take up very little airspace work very well.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Looking good my man!

Box came out really good. When do you plan on having everything hooked up? :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

man, about 5 years ago i had some sick godsmack suns made for all of my cars and for my friends, we had a lil posse with the decals lol, feels good to see them somewhere else,

on a side note, the build looks nice, might make me want to do something to the wifes 01 f150

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

What do you mean hooked up? Everything inside is hooked up and slamming lol. But have not decided about paint or anything yet.

LOL, well you didn't post any pics with everything installed... :P

I'll be shooting you an email later today as promised. Just need to do a bit more typing.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png