BTL?

Bonacci55

youd be surprised....my uncle ran into a train before, so crazy shit does go down lmfao (hes wrecked every truck hes ever had lol)

A guy I worked with has been run over by a train. It was on top of him for an hour.

How many alpha mother fuckers can say that!

:D

i take the code word WORKED means he died

not agreeing with korey or anything

but we had a whole forum post where a guys btl went up into smokes and he was a rocksford dealer who took very good care of his stuff and it caught fire. so technically its not bashings it happened even the best things blow up i seen someone on caco with a aq 3500.1 burn it up and guys with the dc audio lvl 4 burn em these parts can have faults no reason get so offensive.. and korey was annoying lol he got on my ass about clipping one time cause a video made my clipping light way worse then what it really was.... that guy is just ugh

No.

Speakers are stupid, they do what you tell them to do in the environment that you place them in.

Rockford amps have a on/off subsonic filter at 28Hz @ 12dB/octave...which is completely inadequate and entirely too shallow to roll off below your port tuning frequency.

When you have something like that, it is like driving a car into a bridge. The sub drops below the port tuning frequency and it no longer resonates and acts as if it is a hole in the box..which causes the soft parts to go to full excursion and the tinsel leads act like a pop top on a coke can with current and voltage going through it, increasing heat. Which after this point they start to glow when they are moving back and forth as the spiders lock up and burn off all of the flame retardant material that the spiders are soaked in..until it gets to the top spiders and ignites them and sets everything on fire.

Speakers do not mess up on their own, it's the loose nut behind the knobs and lack of understanding / ability to read is what causes them to explode.

there you go with that bridge again :lol:

People tend to hit it a lot..because they don't know how to use their brakes...nor can they drive...the end result is the same though, a dead speaker..or a dead car.

Perhaps we'll be lucky enough that they won't be wearing their seat belt and eject themselves out of the car so idiocracy doesn't reproduce... :yahoo:

:shrug:

you mean so "idiocy" doesn't reproduce ;)

No...idiocracy...it's a plug for the movie...sorry you missed that.

;)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That guy was out of his fucking mind.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

That guy was out of his fucking mind.

nah just a BTL user with a clipped signal hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hahahahahah

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Kool ass thread its kinda funny recently we have just fixed and reconed 4 RE subs 1 12" XXX and 2 12"SX the 1000wrms ones and one MT 18" all of which were fixed using my personal favorite recones from the brothers PAP

and no joke the XXX tinsel were broken and it was a design fault not an over power thging they ahd just not made them lond enuf

the SX on the other hand the guy had apparently run them tits out baalls out hard as possible to the point where the tinsels ripped from the spder and off the soldered ends the spiders had gone so soft they were like jelly same as the surrounds he was playing

them to almost full xmax full tilt all the time and reckoned they were loud enfuf and didnt handle the power but we have sorted it now simple request for the pap boys make them close to indestructable and gve them sum more power make them stiffer and make t

he tinsels longer they will not be an issue any more thanks Paul and john

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Archived