hershy314 Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 The other day I was informed that I got employee of the month for the month of June. Believe me no one was more shocked than I. Got a nice little plaque, tho they spelled my last name wrong on it. Here in like 2 weeks I have a review coming up at the same place I just got employee of the month, which could lead to a raise. Last night at my 2nd job I was told by our G.M to come see him at the end of the month to discuss a possible raise there too. Hours are still low, but a raise should help nicely. Some this money will go towards the move and some will be spent on stuff for the new place. Such as fruniture and audio/video. Quote http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
C-Fizzy Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Congrats man. My birthday is in august. So it's always a good month for me. Haha. Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Supercharged DCs Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Congrats man, good to see things are looking up for you. Quote Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
hershy314 Posted August 5, 2011 Author Report Posted August 5, 2011 Thanks guys, guess it goes to show if ya think positive things will turn out good. No matter how much crap is stacked against ya Quote http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 So far I guess August has been a good month. I got more hours and a raise at one job. Sadly tho now I have no days off. If I'm not at one job I'm at the other, or I'm pulling a double. Quote http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.