Ok I have a 1993 Mazda B3000 (Ford ranger) that I've put allot of work into the cab. Now, I have the opportunity to purchase an S10 (not sure of the year), with a 350 V8. There is nothing wrong with the S10, I just find they are over used. So, I was wondering if it was possible to put the B3K body on the S10 frame and vise versa. I really want to keep the B3K, it's the first vehicle that I have bought.

Hope that made sense.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Ok I have a 1993 Mazda B3000 (Ford ranger) that I've put allot of work into the cab. Now, I have the opportunity to purchase an S10 (not sure of the year), with a 350 V8. There is nothing wrong with the S10, I just find they are over used. So, I was wondering if it was possible to put the B3K body on the S10 frame and vise versa. I really want to keep the B3K, it's the first vehicle that I have bought.

Hope that made sense.

Man you would have MONTHS of straight work ahead of you. Not worth it.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Hope that made sense.

Would it be easier to swap motors then?

Youtube Channel

Watch some older Street Customs episodes. They show a good amount of the process. But I don't know if it's worth it in your situation.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well if I stick with the S10, I'm going to have to rethink my whole sound system... Blow through? I'm going to check out the truck tomorrow... I'll post a video of it and get some more impute...

I just really don't want to get rid of my B3K... My GF won't let me keep both...

Youtube Channel

Hope that made sense.

I agree with you Blownengine...It's going to cost him more in the long run,especially if he don't have the right tools and knowledge...I would just go with the S10..

Edited by BIGJOSE352

if it were a ford ranger , or even the same family of company, ie not cheve / gm id say theres a chance, not that itd be worth it, cuz it wouldnt and still take a long time. but going to the s-10 would prolly easilly double your work and really be not worth it.. either man up and tell the girl your gonna keep your toy or take a picture and off she goes.. :/

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

if it were a ford ranger , or even the same family of company, ie not cheve / gm id say theres a chance, not that itd be worth it, cuz it wouldnt and still take a long time. but going to the s-10 would prolly easilly double your work and really be not worth it.. either man up and tell the girl your gonna keep your toy or take a picture and off she goes.. :/

She can be very very stubborn but, I'm trying every thing I can to keep both. Or, I could take my time fixing the B3K to get it up to selling point (The interior is gutted for my install) and keep both for that time...

Youtube Channel