charging batteries

i always charged mine together.. again via buss bar as it was simply convenient to clamp onto. Its no different than your alternator charging them in basically the same manor... obviously it may take longer than charging a single battery, but to the charger its just a really big battery, not say 5 single batteries. I am sure there is a limit as each extra battery will take xx amount of amps to charge, but as long as your not charging a ton of batts you should be ok, however i have seen a huge bank of batteries being charged by one stand up charger before... so it could be done, but likely wasnt ideal.

hope this helps ya man :P and anyone feel free to correct if im wrong

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

well i bought a xs power HF-1215 only have 3 batts hoppefully it can charge all 3 at once

Is that the new one? I cant remember the parts number. Actually it shouldn't matter if it is the older version or not they should both have no problems charging multiple batteries at the same time. I always charge mine at the same time (I have the new one).

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i looked around for a sec... i never used xs chargers.. but most people mention using it on multiple bats ie:. it works great on mine or it kept them all charged.. and i doubt they are taking out bats indv to charge them one by one. if your worried about or regardless id give em a quick ring tom im sure youd have a solid answer in 5 min easy or just drop a post in their section

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Is that the new one? I cant remember the parts number. Actually it shouldn't matter if it is the older version or not they should both have no problems charging multiple batteries at the same time. I always charge mine at the same time (I have the new one).

yea its a new one, how do you like it?

i looked around for a sec... i never used xs chargers.. but most people mention using it on multiple bats ie:. it works great on mine or it kept them all charged.. and i doubt they are taking out bats indv to charge them one by one. if your worried about or regardless id give em a quick ring tom im sure youd have a solid answer in 5 min easy or just drop a post in their section

not to worried about it, just wanted some opinions

you win some, you lose some

I love it I use it a lot too. The batts and charger the the best investment I made when I put this set up together. I actually had some problems with it at first (just a defect in the unit that I bought) but sent it back to Nate and it was fixed right away. You will love yours to guaranteed.

Edit I just looked at my box and I have the same one as you. Like I said I charge 3 d3100's in the back and a d3400 up front. I hook the charger up to one of the back batts or the starter batt up front and let it charge till the green light comes on.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I love it I use it a lot too. The batts and charger the the best investment I made when I put this set up together. I actually had some problems with it at first (just a defect in the unit that I bought) but sent it back to Nate and it was fixed right away. You will love yours to guaranteed.

good shit

you win some, you lose some

Archived