Huge Sale, lots of high end gear has to go!

When I was talking to Ray the other day about when a customer came in with a set of HSK 165's I pulled out my set. My set was exactly like the one he had in front of him at his shop, and they were fakes. My tweeters have the same wires as the ones that the OP has posted, not the ones that Orionstang posted. I'm going to have Ray make the final word, but from when I was talking to him the other day about mine and the one he had in front of him, they were both fakes (still going to put them in my car no matter what though)

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I belive their fake. Just cant quite tell by those pics.

The terminals on them are what makes me think fake

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The spades firstly.

And real ones have a thin coating of black glue over the terminal where the wire meets the tweeter

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

All i need is a pic of the wires on the tweets and i can tell

Ray check these.

DSC00371.jpg

Wow... Didn't believe me huh? Thats ok though, I guess I would have verified before I bought them though... LOL... Ray knows Jim who I got them through...

Hahaha its not I don't believe you. I'm trying to learn to identify the real from the fake. That being said, how low will you go on the Hertz now, OP?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ok so I've taken the Hertz HSK off. Now can we get back to business, or is there some other stuff on here you guys would like to spend 2 pages worth talking about? Next time if you have a comment on something, it would be nice if you guys would pm me or something other than have this conversation in the thread.

I've made some other changes as well.

I originally had the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD player listed for $400.00 shipped, and the Pioneer GEX-P20HD Tuner (used) listed for $75.00. I'm now listing both units under one price of $350.00 shipping included.

Someone pick up this great head unit and hd radio tuner. The HD radio is a big difference over regular radio. I was a skeptic until I tried it and now I can agree, it's a great difference. Come and get it.

Lots of great pieces here. Let's make a deal!

Archived