bobobass Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 Mean while In Japan....... 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
BeatBox Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 sounds so clean, til the bass drops :rofl: :rofl:
08tahoe Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 Lol that was some funny shit. I never seen that before
knowledge Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 thist shit had me rolling for a while! good shit REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Stee-Z Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 hahah lol funny azz SH1T! lolol! and i wus gunna hook my 9515 DD in my house for the winter.......... my rents wuld fckn kill me lololol! (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
eltortuga94 Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 Holy......Mothafuckin' SHITTTT!!!! Now to pick everything up lol System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
kwag415 Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Qz7ksl63Y nuff said nuff said. 2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers BC 264 stage 2 cams full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK
LoudNLow931 Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
joemon Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 Haha Hella funny stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/
ineeDBass419 Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 Wtf!? xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.