Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure a few members here are into photography (and I don't mean just snap shots.)

So, post up if you have some. I know one member (forget his name...) posted a thread of his own pictures a few days ago, but this is more of a photography bucket to just dump photos in as you wish.

If I can find my hard drive with all my photos on it, I'll upload some. Otherwise, I won't have any contributions for this thread for another month, until I get my new camera.

Nikon D5100 ftmfw.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

my gf has a nikon D9 that's pretty damn beastly. i want to borrow it but i'm scared to death i'll drop the thing. or scratch it. or leave a fingerprint on it.

i enjoy some good pictures myself, but never get around to taking any. i got two that i took of her eye up close and edited on my phone which i like, i'll upload those soon, time for dinner lol

 

 

Posted
Posted

Here's a few of mine I found.

Taken with a Canon Rebel (not sure of the exact model, it's a buddy's camera)

18175_1318304234006_1122759644_30988925_5767959_n.jpg

18175_1318304474012_1122759644_30988931_6478853_n.jpg

18175_1318304834021_1122759644_30988940_156922_n.jpg

18175_1318304874022_1122759644_30988941_5618937_n.jpg

18175_1318305234031_1122759644_30988949_7501270_n.jpg

18175_1318305314033_1122759644_30988951_7850697_n.jpg

18175_1318306074052_1122759644_30988970_2895864_n.jpg

18175_1318306274057_1122759644_30988975_3074209_n.jpg

18175_1318307634091_1122759644_30989007_7962933_n.jpg

18175_1318307674092_1122759644_30989008_3065596_n.jpg

18175_1318288873622_1122759644_30988835_6559996_n.jpg

18175_1318288913623_1122759644_30988836_6030606_n.jpg

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted (edited)

And two from a few months ago.

Taken with a Sony Handycam HD camcorder.

DSC00812-1.jpg

DSC00815-1.jpg

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12380 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...