DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Hey guys a local shop around here is giving away $2500 worth of audio gear away for free. I could really use you guys help to win it! If you have a facebook I would really appricate if you would first like this page- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Creative-Car-Audio/138151408483 Next all you gotta do is like this picture of me and my truck right here- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150275673513484&set=a.10150275658308484.350383.138151408483&type=1&theater Thanks so much guys! If you would please tell other people if you would! -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
jg23 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 You link was missing part of it. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Car-Audio/138151408483?sk=app_6261817190 Oh I tried to like your pic but It doesn't take me to your pic it jus takes me to Facebook. Lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Thanks guys. The link should be working now. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 u only gotta beat 36 votes sofar i think u can win this if the smd votes kick in
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 I hope so man. I was hopin so! It only takes like 2 minutes guys! help me out. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 shit less time than that took me less than 45 seconds to do it
jg23 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Still not working for me. I think it's cause I'm on iPhone. I'll b sure to do it later 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Still not working for me. I think it's cause I'm on iPhone. I'll b sure to do it later Try this link man. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150275673513484&set=a.10150275658308484.350383.138151408483&type=1&theater -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 That link worked, and you've got my vote bro. Good luck My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.