Nice, i wish mine was a 4 door. You didnt have to build custom control arms? I have 12" in the front and 10.5" in the back, i had to have custom fabbed control arms so my that they didnt bottom out on the hanger and make my tires toe in terrible. No i can clear 39.5"s easily.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Nice, i wish mine was a 4 door. You didnt have to build custom control arms? I have 12" in the front and 10.5" in the back, i had to have custom fabbed control arms so my that they didnt bottom out on the hanger and make my tires toe in terrible. No i can clear 39.5"s easily.

Nope, but we just went with 9" around so that little bit more you've got on this lift makes the difference.

Nope, but we just went with 9" around so that little bit more you've got on this lift makes the difference.

Looks good though, i know those tires come with a hefty price tag. Im runnin 37x15.50x22 nitto mud grapplers and i payed a lil over 500$ a tire

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

truck looks sick. kinda surprised you left the independant on the front and i hope thats not just a pavement pounder. i wanna see some pics of that thing covered in mud :)

i have a feeling itll be a street paver

That's kind of up to the customer... us on the other hand, oh yeah we'd mud it! :good:

aaaaaaah I thought it was one of your trucks. I didnt realize it was a customers truck. Mud trucks are common up here. I live in the U.P. of Michigan and theres an offroad park 20miles from where i live lol. my truck may be stock but it still goes through a lot :). If you look at the pics in my profile i just put one up of my truck covered in mud. took a good hour to get the mud off and it still wasnt completly clean lol

looks sexy for a chevy >_>

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Archived