JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 "Bring Out The Devil" This build is in memory of my grandfather who recently passed away, always supported me in things I wanted to do in life. I really miss him and wish I could have spent more time with him. Thanks goes out to KingSuv for selling me the inferno! I have always been a fan of DAT and never got to try any of it before the closing of the company. Legend: p is planned, o is ordered, w is waiting to be installed, i is installed Vehicle 1995 Ford Ranger Splash ( Blacked Out ) Audio/Electronics HEADUNIT: Eclipse 7200 MKII (w) COMPONENTS: 8 Dayton Audio ND105-4 4" Extended Range Woofer (w) 4 Dayton ND20FB-4 Rear-Mount 3/4" Neo Dome Tweeter (w) COMPONENT AMP: JL Audio JX 360.4 (Mids) (w) SUBWOOFERS: 2 18" _______ ( Choosing Motors ) (p/o) SUB AMP: DAT Inferno 8.1 - Getting Repaired Shortly (o) ENCLOSURE: Still Deciding (p) ELECTRICAL: 240AMP High Output Stinger Alt - 8 Shuriken BT20s/ 1 Yellowtop (p/o) WIRING: 1/0AWG Stinger - 4AWG JL Audio Power/ground JL Audio RCAs - Tsunami Distribution Block (w) EXTRAS: StreetWires LED Music Interface - 4 6" Purple LEDs (w) xcaliber remote start/keyless entry/3 siren alarm (i) rustoleum colorshift Interior recoloring (p) Ext cab windows & entire back window blacked out - Black Vinyl (i) 15% tint on driver/passenger door windows (i) 50% on entire windshield (i) Exterior/Cosmetic Smoked corners/tails/3rd brake light (i) Shaved rear bumper (i) Frenched License plate mount (i) Wheels R-Tech split 5 spoke 20x7.5 / ( Have Chrome 20s on it right now ) (i) Suspension DJM Dream beams in the front (i) stylin solution front bag cups (i) qar c notch kit (i) qar hinged notch cover (i) qar rear bag mounts (i) firestone 2500 bags front/rear (i) 3/8 line (i) Brand new twin Viair 380C Compressors (i) 2 check valves per compressor (i) Brand new 5 gallon 7 port tank (i) Performance Adding This Section Late ::Pics following this post::
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Truck: Old System, all that's left currently is the box waiting to be taken out: Parts of the system: That's all I got for now Updates will be slow but I will try to get stuff done as funds allow.
cgrez33 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Edit the image code bro. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Edit the image code bro. trying, i had to copy this from notepad and I had already typed the code standard as like I used on other forums lol.. working on it asap. should have most of it fixed now, sorry for the mix up.
dwright27 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Inferno is a beast. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
CleanSierra Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 3.0 or 4.0? I'm on mobile and the picture is too small to tell. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 on iphone currently hard to quote/respond as it won't load replies correctly for me, will respond to everyone tomorrow after work, have to be up at 3:30 was just excited to get this started. Hope everyone enjoys and please let me know what I can do to make it better or where I need to improve. I will check all responses tomorrow. Thank you for checking it out.
TRTC360 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 you've got a clean ass ranger man keep up the good work, looking forward for some more pics '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
FieroGrande Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Truck looks sexy, I think your headed in the right direction.
Rich859 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Lookin good so far , post up some more pics.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.