Jump to content

Justin's First Build - "Bring Out The Devil"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey man no need to get bent over one person being a dick. Just ignore them and do what you do. Your truck looks nice and its a tribute its to your gpa, keep on keeping on and show us more man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Nice equipment. As for small amps, I have a couple old alpine plate amps. They may not count, but hella small too. :pardon:

Lookin' good man. Love how she sits on the black rims.

Posted

Thanks for continuing to post. It's good that you decided to stick around.

I was having a bad day that day and the way some guy responded to me about something just ticked me off. I just deleted the thing from my mind at this point. A lot of nice people on this site to such as yourself.

I take into account I may just be misreading someone as it's easy to misunderstand how someone means something when you can't hear the tone their using by reading it on a screen.

i'm trying to work out extra cash for some dc lvl4 motor or xl motors if I can find them and get them reconed on my TI baskets. Otherwise i'll be looking at other motor options until then.

Posted

Nice equipment. As for small amps, I have a couple old alpine plate amps. They may not count, but hella small too. :pardon:

Lookin' good man. Love how she sits on the black rims.

haha plate amps are always fun.

It actually sits on the chrome 20s currently.. may switch back.. still deciding lol.

Posted

That is a CLEAN Ranger man!!! I love the look of these trucks when they're laid out like that. I got a 94 Ranger as my first car over 13 years ago and still have it. It's sitting in my shop waiting on the right 302 to find me lol. I'm tuned in!! Keep up the good work!!

Posted

his

That is a CLEAN Ranger man!!! I love the look of these trucks when they're laid out like that. I got a 94 Ranger as my first car over 13 years ago and still have it. It's sitting in my shop waiting on the right 302 to find me lol. I'm tuned in!! Keep up the good work!!

I got this one with only 116,000 miles on it. Which imo is insanely low for one this old. Appreciate the kind words, everyone seems to really enjoy the work i've put into it thus far. I am happy about that.

Posted

That is a CLEAN Ranger man!!! I love the look of these trucks when they're laid out like that. I got a 94 Ranger as my first car over 13 years ago and still have it. It's sitting in my shop waiting on the right 302 to find me lol. I'm tuned in!! Keep up the good work!!

My dad dropped a 5.0 5 speed in his 88 Ranger GT. Got the motor out of a 91 Mustang LX. It was a quick little truck.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Apparently DAT multi channels are very very.. hard to find lol. Not having much luck there, didn't really want to use the jl... :( anyone know where any dat multi channel amps are? would help my build mucho.

Also, update to the build: still can't decide motors to get for the subbies. needing some cheap beasts.. anyone got any recommendations? can't see paying 4xx for an xl motor and softparts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...