That1Kid Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Truck looks nasty. Looking forward to moars pics -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
JustinWagers Posted August 18, 2011 Author Report Posted August 18, 2011 Truck looks nasty. Looking forward to moars pics Thank you, sorry for lack of pics as of late, shortage of funds are causing this and being unable to find the finishing pieces to start the install. I will update as often as I can.
JustinWagers Posted August 20, 2011 Author Report Posted August 20, 2011 Hot in here this evening... must be the devil wanting updates! teasers for now:
Emmet Posted August 20, 2011 Report Posted August 20, 2011 God damn that is one sexy truck Watching this for sure man good luck with it i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
JustinWagers Posted August 20, 2011 Author Report Posted August 20, 2011 God damn that is one sexy truck Watching this for sure man good luck with it appreciate the kind words, everyone seems to have really taken a liking to it. I'm very happy with it overall. Just wish I could work at a faster pace and update more often but money only allows for stuff every once in a while. Still need to fiberglass doors/a pillars and get some paint for the dash and other pieces inside it.
CleanSierra Posted August 20, 2011 Report Posted August 20, 2011 Amp ith thexthee!!! Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
JustinWagers Posted August 20, 2011 Author Report Posted August 20, 2011 Amp ith thexthee!!! I think you're the biggest fan on this buildlog clean lol. I'm highly considering 8 more mids and 4 more tweets.
CleanSierra Posted August 20, 2011 Report Posted August 20, 2011 That's my favorite bodystyle Ranger. My sister was going to give me her paid off 95 but I was spoiled and refused to drive a 4 cylinder 5 speed. Little did I know, had I kept it, Dad wouldve dropped a 5.0 in it. He put it in his 88 Ranger instead... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.