Second Skin Audio

noob (kind of)

i was looking for advice on what kind of subs to run with a POWER ACOUSTIK STAX2000/1D amp. just looking for advice on subs to run with this amp im not looking to get bashed on for the amp or anything like that and i dont have a ton of money to spend on it either. thanks in advance

A good choice is the Kicker CVR D4 subs My link. Espacially if them in the right box, and boxhelp you can get enough on SMD and a pyir dont break thte bank. Up to your budget

other option are Obsidan and Skar subs, little over there prices Sundown SA and DC lvl 3

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

What ohm level are you planning on running?

this, and how much you want to spend on the subs?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

If I remember the specs on that amp it puts out 1,200 watts @ 1 ohm, 900 watts @ 2 ohm & 600 watts @ 4 ohm. I maybe wrong, but I'm pretty sure. I have had a few drinks since the last time I played around with that amp. :drink40:

Edited by gotti

“I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.” - John Gotti

If I remember the specs on that amp it puts out 1,200 watts @ 1 ohm, 900 watts @ 2 ohm & 600 watts @ 4 ohm. I maybe wrong, but I'm pretty sure. I have had a few drinks since the last time I played around with that amp. :drink40:

havent lost memory because you are right. just seen the specs. 2 12s(either DC level 3s or Sundown sa 12) would be a good choice...but there are many more(digital designs, ssa, audioque, even kicker for crying out loud. lol)

edit: also get 2 subs that are dual 1 ohm so you can run them at 1ohm(if you want to run it at 1ohm)

Edited by carlosg_313

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

havent lost memory because you are right. just seen the specs. 2 12s(either DC level 3s or Sundown sa 12) would be a good choice...but there are many more(digital designs, ssa, audioque, even kicker for crying out loud. lol)

He want break the bank, and 18X+ per sub is not a must. With the Kicker CVR or a modell higher CVX and a good boxdesign he will be loud as well.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

He want break the bank, and 18X+ per sub is not a must. With the Kicker CVR or a modell higher CVX and a good boxdesign he will be loud as well.

gotcha.....then kicker it is....lol