Second Skin Audio

i hate being indecisive......need opinions

^^^ x2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

this is a hard decision but out of all of those id go with the 4 xl 10. thats just me though i love 10s

I'd like to see 4 XL 10s as well.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Incriminator and DD have subs, amps and speakers.

Never heard incriminator, and DD is just too pricey....gonna stick with either Sundown, DC or T3....thanks for the options though. No just gonna pick between Pioneer, Dayton and Selenium speakers and tweets

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

As for DD being pricey, that's why thefts one of the best, you get what you pay for. :drink40: As for the setup, you have 6.2 cubic before displacement? If so then one 18 is pushing it on space...as in I wouldn't do it unless you go with an smd maybe as they like smaller boxes. I wouldn't give an 18 less than 7 cubes though, after displacement. I think 4 10s would work the best in this case.

As for DD being pricey, that's why thefts one of the best, you get what you pay for. :drink40: As for the setup, you have 6.2 cubic before displacement? If so then one 18 is pushing it on space...as in I wouldn't do it unless you go with an smd maybe as they like smaller boxes. I wouldn't give an 18 less than 7 cubes though, after displacement. I think 4 10s would work the best in this case.

With my hidden enclosure I have 8.7^3, under the top enclosure will sit a enclosure in the spare tire well that is 2.5^3 exactly. So I have a total of 8.7^3 to work with.

And also IMHO DD is not the best subwoofer out there, I have come to see that there are alot more companies out there that get louder and deeper than DD. No their amps on the other hand, I love em hands down, but the subs......Imma have to disagree with you on that.

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3