Last night my little brother and I went to Mcdonalds for dinner. After we ordered we paid and had to sit in between the drive thru windows for about five minutes. I turned around to see who was behind me and I saw there were two trashy white girls in the car behind me and some guy by himself in the car in front of us. So my brother and I decided to turn up my subs a little and when we did Mcdonalds employees came to both drive through windows to look out and see who it was making so much noise. And the people in front of and behind me looked out their windows at me also. All the employees liked it (because they were all smiling) but when I got up to the window to pick up my food a girl I know who works there came to the window and was like "Damn Cameron could you shake everything in here a little more?" she then told me everyone in Mcdonalds could hear it and I really did shake some stuff inside.

Idk if anyone really cares about this story but I figure this would be the only place to tell it to anyone.

Oh I also ordered a McGangbang for my dinner

i try not to turn it up when innocent people may be in the line of fire. never know who you might be pissing off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i try not to turn it up when innocent people may be in the line of fire. never know who you might be pissing off.

I usually turn it down when innocent people are in the line of fire too but I was bored and the only person I felt sorry for was the guy in front of me because the girls behind me were trashy and I just didn't feel remorse for them. For other reasons which I won't say here because I don't want to offend Antibes lifestyle choices

Last night my little brother and I went to Mcdonalds for dinner. After we ordered we paid and had to sit in between the drive thru windows for about five minutes. I turned around to see who was behind me and I saw there were two trashy white girls in the car behind me and some guy by himself in the car in front of us. So my brother and I decided to turn up my subs a little and when we did Mcdonalds employees came to both drive through windows to look out and see who it was making so much noise. And the people in front of and behind me looked out their windows at me also. All the employees liked it (because they were all smiling) but when I got up to the window to pick up my food a girl I know who works there came to the window and was like "Damn Cameron could you shake everything in here a little more?" she then told me everyone in Mcdonalds could hear it and I really did shake some stuff inside.

Idk if anyone really cares about this story but I figure this would be the only place to tell it to anyone.

System specs?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

System specs?

I have two d2 12" Memphis mojo, an dd m3a amp (I think it's 2400rms), alpine head unit, jl door speakers, a jl amp for the door speakers, I have two batteries in the back I can't remember what kind they are, I don't know what my box is tuned to because I bought it from someone. And I don't have the whole big three but I have two of the wires upgraded I don't remember which one for sure and it's to dark here to check. Sorry that I don't know all my equipment but some of it was given to me as birthday and Xmas presents. So I didn't pick all of it out.

System specs?

I have two d2 12" Memphis mojo, an dd m3a amp (I think it's 2400rms), alpine head unit, jl door speakers, a jl amp for the door speakers, I have two batteries in the back I can't remember what kind they are, I don't know what my box is tuned to because I bought it from someone. And I don't have the whole big three but I have two of the wires upgraded I don't remember which one for sure and it's to dark here to check. Sorry that I don't know all my equipment but some of it was given to me as birthday and Xmas presents. So I didn't pick all of it out.

Ah thats pretty nice. Just making sure if your pyle subs were going to destroy the place or not :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE