LOL! People hating... We ALL have been in this situation before... where we jam around "innocent" people! And I don't blame you for wanting to share that! LOL! It is a good feeling having a system "better than average"!

As you get older, you realize that it isn't what everyone wants to hear and you tend to turn it down a bit... But even I sometimes say fuck it and play full throttle where ever I am at... I think everyone does...

My favorite thing is when some dick next to me revs his engine cause he hears a faint peep of a system coming out of my vehicle and I love drowning thier shit out... Or if someone black smokes me, I get on thier ass and roll down all windows and park and pound style thier asses for a couple miles...

Gotta love "Audio Rage"! :santa:

i try not to turn it up when innocent people may be in the line of fire. never know who you might be pissing off.

^^This. When I was young and dumb pissing people off was the point. Now I do my numbers in the lane, or in non residential areas trying to keep the noise down.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i try not to turn it up when innocent people may be in the line of fire. never know who you might be pissing off.

I usually turn it down when innocent people are in the line of fire too but I was bored and the only person I felt sorry for was the guy in front of me because the girls behind me were trashy and I just didn't feel remorse for them. For other reasons which I won't say here because I don't want to offend Antibes lifestyle choices

Calling someone trash is kinda offensive in itself. Someone's likestyle is there own, and besides, 90% of your bass is going to the guy in front anyhow.. When i was young i used to just blare it all the time, until i stoped at a red light. the woman in front of me was going nuts and for the live of me i had no idea why. She reached in the back seat and pulled up the hospital cap of her newborn. Since then like the other posts just becuase you like it loud not everyone does.

Its cool and all making stuff vibrate in mcrottens but sitting in a drive through pounding it is just assholeish in any way you put it.

-Angel

x2 the only time I'll crank my system in like a drive thru or at a red light is if there is a car full of some dickhead highschoolers bumping their sweet $500 best buy system.

ps mcgangbang is FTW. Best food you could ever get for $2.15 lol.

Whats wrong with 500$ systems???

What the fuck is a mcgangbang

Nothing is wrong with $500 systems at all, its just fun to put kids that had mommy and daddy pay for some generic mediocre system in their place.

And a mcgangbang is a mcdouble combined with a mcchicken, buns and all.

My mommy and daddy never bought my system and i only have 1 lvl 3 15?? so this mean im mediocre and quiet?? man you are mean that hurts <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE