Sonic Electronix

With all the options and the 4" coil... closer to 2K rms, but again like said, if you have to ask...

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I cant afford the BTL at all. Because I would just get 2 audio q's and the BTLs. So lets just say it can go up to 2100rms for 1 12. is that ok?

Depends on a lot. Electrical, amp, wiring, box rise etc, which is why we said if you have to ask...

Because people who have the proper equipment would know that can handle 2K of very clean power...

It wont take 1K of dirty power.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I cant afford the BTL at all. Because I would just get 2 audio q's and the BTLs. So lets just say it can go up to 2100rms for 1 12. is that ok?

Depends on a lot. Electrical, amp, wiring, box rise etc, which is why we said if you have to ask...

Because people who have the proper equipment would know that can handle 2K of very clean power...

4 - 5 cu.ft. box, Knukonceptz 0 guage wiring, (2)hifonics Brutus 2100. XS power 3100D, big 3 upgrade. 220a H/O alternator.

4 - 5 cu.ft. box, Knukonceptz 0 guage wiring, (2)hifonics Brutus 2100. XS power 3100D, big 3 upgrade. 220a H/O alternator.

Should be fine electrical wise. I am not familiar with the amps. But they are the Brutus line, so they should be legit.

Should be fine electrical wise. I am not familiar with the amps. But they are the Brutus line, so they should be legit.

What options should i push for the BL if you dont mind me asking? im going for daily btw

Edited by MatthewBigBossWilliams

What options should i push for the BL if you dont mind me asking?

Select "Cooling", that eliminates the need for the hyper pole option, get the 4" coil upgrade, and choose Daily for the application. Also select the universal option.

As far as the voice coil config, D2 or D1 are good options. Are you strapping the amps (if they are strappable)? If so, go with the D2 option.

If you are running a single amp that can handle .5 ohms, go with the D1 option.