My Newest Toy: Built 355ci LT1 Supercharged 97 Z28 -Video up on Page 2!-

I found this one hella clean, just needing finishing. Put some parts I robbed off my last one before I sold it on it, picked up some new stuff here and there, got a good tune, and have enjoyed it greatly. Just time for something else. Part of my wants a single cab, long bed 7.3L Powerstroke to build up.

when you enjoy tinkering with cars thats usually what you do lol. ill probably run through cars like this later in life when i have decent money coming in. and whatcha mean by build up, same thing you did with that car?

I found this one hella clean, just needing finishing. Put some parts I robbed off my last one before I sold it on it, picked up some new stuff here and there, got a good tune, and have enjoyed it greatly. Just time for something else. Part of my wants a single cab, long bed 7.3L Powerstroke to build up.

when you enjoy tinkering with cars thats usually what you do lol. ill probably run through cars like this later in life when i have decent money coming in. and whatcha mean by build up, same thing you did with that car?

Yeah I buy them, build them, sell them. It's fun, get to enjoy several different styles of cars this way. This one will be one of my favorites I have done, just ready to do something else and let someone else enjoy this one.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

sweet car, I love me some LT1s/LT4s :) and LS series engines :) pics of engine?

It's not much to look at. It's not hideous by any means, just other than the bypass valve, VC breathers, TB, headers, supercharger, piping, etc it looks pretty stock. Didn't paint/polish the intake or anything while it was off.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived