You would know the basic understanding of it yes but not how the different bypasses work in different vehicle any car that doesn't need a bypass becomes cake the others just take more time.

You would know the basic understanding of it yes but not how the different bypasses work in different vehicle any car that doesn't need a bypass becomes cake the others just take more time.

some studying and some installs i believe i could pull it off.. Idk about installing a viper alarm they seem hard

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Thanks man, I appreciate it....like I said ask questions, lots of them but make sure and remember what people say and show you....people want to feel like they are investing in you not that they are throwing their time away....and time is money.....i saw one guy said something about being a cashier....so what it is a foot in the door and having been there and done that....they are always shuffling people around....ask, if they say no....wait and ask again....persistance normally pays off....good luck

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

i wish people wouldn't be posting about him being an installer, he said that he'd be a cashier (almost 100% positive on that one), he's 16.

Congrats on the interview man, my step brother works there and says it's one of the best jobs. I've applied a couple times, and never gotten a call back or anything.

i also said i wanted to work up to being an installer and me being sixteen matters what? you have to start somewhere........

no disrespect though

being 16 matters as in i'm almost positive you can't even be an installer until you're 18. I just turned 18 and i've done plenty of work for myself on my own cars and close friends' cars, but best buy of all places isn't gonna let you start learning working on customer's cars, especially if you're not old enough to do it in the first place. I'm not sure if you just plan on learning on your own car over the next few years (what most people on this forum do), i'm just saying that they're not going to just let you loose to try and learn stuff.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i wish people wouldn't be posting about him being an installer, he said that he'd be a cashier (almost 100% positive on that one), he's 16.

Congrats on the interview man, my step brother works there and says it's one of the best jobs. I've applied a couple times, and never gotten a call back or anything.

i also said i wanted to work up to being an installer and me being sixteen matters what? you have to start somewhere........

no disrespect though

being 16 matters as in i'm almost positive you can't even be an installer until you're 18. I just turned 18 and i've done plenty of work for myself on my own cars and close friends' cars, but best buy of all places isn't gonna let you start learning working on customer's cars, especially if you're not old enough to do it in the first place. I'm not sure if you just plan on learning on your own car over the next few years (what most people on this forum do), i'm just saying that they're not going to just let you loose to try and learn stuff.

dude if you read earlyer post before you posted urs i said that this is just to get a job their cause its easyer to get the installer job if ur already workin there and i m doin the same as you i work on my own car and my close freinds doin 2 complet rebuilds one of my own one of a friends......place they will pay for you to go to the schooling for it to get the proper licences to work on the cars......and you just said that u just turned 18 i turn 17 in less that a month which means your barely a year older so u have no room to talk about age

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Thanks man, I appreciate it....like I said ask questions, lots of them but make sure and remember what people say and show you....people want to feel like they are investing in you not that they are throwing their time away....and time is money.....i saw one guy said something about being a cashier....so what it is a foot in the door and having been there and done that....they are always shuffling people around....ask, if they say no....wait and ask again....persistance normally pays off....good luck

thxs man its kool to have a dude thats already done what i m tryin to do tell me i got a shot thxs man

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

• 2 weeks later...

well i did just get my second interveiw.....is it bad that i missed his call? i called back and he had already left and they said to just call tommrow and that would be fine but is it?

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Bringing this post from the dead just to say.

Best Buy Mobile is where its at. Haha love it

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived