Sonic Electronix

would this be a good amp kit for 1000 watts

well i was looking at the kca in 0 gauge but its out of stock :(

Well then wait or go somewhere else. Most of your posts are just fantasies anyways so I would assume this one will never happen as well......

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

well i was looking at the kca in 0 gauge but its out of stock :(

Well then wait or go somewhere else. Most of your posts are just fantasies anyways so I would assume this one will never happen as well......

i mean all of their knu is out of stock. and i cant see paying 3 almost 4 dollars for the kolossus wire. this one is happening i got the money i just dont wanna put top of the line wire in a jeep ill only be using a few years and for a very small system

EDIT: i meant kca

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

You gotta pay to play. Stuff isnt cheap. You can't buy a Kia and expect Ferrari performance.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You gotta pay to play. Stuff isnt cheap. You can't buy a Kia and expect Ferrari performance.

yeah i understand that. like i said the kca is out of stock and i'm not sure if its out temporarily or if is being replaced or what .

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i found this kit. seems pretty good. though one of the comments said it was more like 2/0 gauge and he used some p/a amps http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OQ2ZBC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

kitreview-tagged.jpg

basically, you pay for what you get.

and as for the big 3, use a measuring tape for the various points (like alt to batt, batt to frame, etc) and add a foot for each measurement to make sure you have enough. and side note, power and ground wire is the same exact thing.

basically, you pay for what you get.

and as for the big 3, use a measuring tape for the various points (like alt to batt, batt to frame, etc) and add a foot for each measurement to make sure you have enough. and side note, power and ground wire is the same exact thing.

yeah that knu blows just about everything else out of the water. the db link is somewhat close though. i think it should work good enough for the little bit ll be running in the jeep. whenever their wire comes back in stock ill pick some up for the big three.

this will probobly sound stupid but im kinda going with the db link kit because it comes with the distribution blocks too.since ill only be running a small sub amp and a highs amp later on.

thanks for the tip about adding a foot extra on each connection.

Edited by bass_stalker