Second Skin Audio

RAM's interesting/fun box designs

RAM_Designs

Secretly mine was the MOST fun box hes ever worked on :P

just kiddin ryan ;)

but thanks again man :D youll be glad to know my stuff should all be hooked up tonight/tomorrow :D

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Are you asking how to make the straight cuts between the outside curved parts of the flush-mount area?

yes

I think the easiest way to do it would be with a straight edge clamped down to guide your router or jigsaw. Then just sand where the straight and curved parts meet for a smooth transition.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Probably the 5th design I have done for this guy...have another one lined up for him as well. :D

Jonatanuribeyahoocom-D-1.png

this would look VERY nice in my xterra. it just sucks that my MTs 18s need a big box to get to workin.......or will it manage in a 10cuft box? and with a plexi glass too so the beefer motors can be shown. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I wouldn't run them I0ft^3 unless you're running a lot of power to them. 12ft^3 would be better if you plan on staying under 3kw per sub.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

• 2 weeks later...

nice looking enclosures there RAM :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

All of those box designs look great. :)

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

Archived