Second Skin Audio

RAM's interesting/fun box designs

RAM_Designs

What's up SMD peoples? I just thought I'd throw up some of the ones that I enjoyed more than the others. Anything that allows me to get a little creative is always fun, and it's always good to hear people's opinions and suggestions...always looking to make things better and more visually appealing. Here's a few of my recent ones...I'll keep this updated with new pics.

Collinsm1livecom-DD.png

brandon_ellishotmailcom-C.png

zx10intngmailcom-E.png

Dsaljrhotmailcom-D.png

zombieswithmustachesyahoocom-F-1.png

And the one I just got done doing:

vcooper6874kelfordllccom-DD.png

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

The third one is interesting. I REALLY like the fourth.

Can we get a "see through" shot of the last one?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I gotta thank you for my box design you did for me ram :drinks:, I finished it on saturday. It was my first box build and I didn't have all the right tools and it came out a lil ghetto but I'm happy with it and I know ill do better on my next one. I was so anxious to put mine in that I didn't carpet it or anything but the next one I probably will.

nniicceeeee!!. but i got a question, on the very last pic, the second baffle was a cut long enough for a fluse mount, how would i cut that to look like the top baffle on the very last picture?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

nniicceeeee!!. but i got a question, on the very last pic, the second baffle was a cut long enough for a fluse mount, how would i cut that to look like the top baffle on the very last picture?

Are you asking how to make the straight cuts between the outside curved parts of the flush-mount area?

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

I am always one to love great tricky looking designs!

At times I may cuss during assembly tho... None the less great sketch ups, tho actually crazy boxes that are built would be more pleasing to see :)

The 3rd one down is in the '69 Chevelle build log.

Those look pretty trick.

That bp must have played stoopid low with a low fs sub.

T-line bp. Crazy lows.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

T-line bp. Crazy lows.

Crazy lows, eh? I love lows, 25-40hz is my favorite range...don't care of much above 50hz really.

I've heard of this but have never tried it myself. If I had some free time I'd give it a whirl with my original Assassin 10".

Archived