Sonic Electronix

wtf is up with this!!!"There should be a death penalty for idiots who have these types of systems" he just jealous cuz he doesnt have it

I don't think he's jealous. I think he's one of those ignorant people that think everyone with a system only has it to disturb the peace and doesn't understand all the time, effort, math, and skill that goes into a nice build.

i wonder if he realizes thats how terrorists think. 'kill all that dont agree with my pov'

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

rofl

"Funny video but on a serious note, these types of systems can cause internal injuries."

well Douglas T here must be a doctor i am selling my system in fear for internal injuries to my body 1 audioquie 10 some knu 1/0 wire and 1200.1 aq amp pm me lol (:

J.k i love my system

wtf is up with this!!!"There should be a death penalty for idiots who have these types of systems" he just jealous cuz he doesnt have it

People that make stupid ass comments like this tend to throw the wrong message my way. they seem very closed minded and have a stick really far up their ass