August 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

August 2011 SOTM Vote  

352 members have voted

1. 1. August 2011 SOTM Vote

So that answers your question. It had to be a mod removing their own vote. I cannot remove any votes. I have the same permission set as Chode so it wasn't him either

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Winn if I were you id avoid sotm posts after the shit you tried pulling. You're lucky you're still here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Winn if I were you id avoid sotm posts after the shit you tried pulling. You're lucky you're still here.

What did i pull??? Can i please ask without a argument.. I thought you said something about me voting 3 times??? how the hell did i do that??? I want to know. Why the hell would i waste my time voting for other people for free?? when I voted the first time for dudewith4x4?

If it counted three times.......... I guess it automatically does that due to the same IP???? mac address??? :shrug: I never used a 2nd computer..... I THOUGHT that it wouldnt count the other accounts because it cut off due to the filtering of the mac address?

Where did my other two votes go??

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

So you didn't create three names? Im fi,Winn, and winn.? And then you didn't vote three times? Don't play stupid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So you didn't create three names? Im fi,Winn, and winn.? And then you didn't vote three times? Don't play stupid

Oh I made Winn and Im Fi. I made Im Fi first. then i didnt like the name the first day i got it. so i made winn. THEN I made Winn. to replace Winn and have the mods ban my other accounts. but that didnt happen the way i wanted.. Instead i got flamed but thats besides the point :D all i want to know is where did my votes go? i didnt vote three times. I voted once on this account with Dudewith4x4. I dont understand how my other accounts voted as well when i didnt physically vote?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

hmm weird how i went from 83 to 82 and she got 1 more vote from that person hmm thought you couldnt change votes

tinfoilhat.jpg

:rofl:

looks at the bright side, who ever wins this one u wont have to worry about beating them next month :good:

so you really need to worry about who comes in 2nd place because most and likely they will run next month and give u or anyone a run for their money

Archived