Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 I always wondered how a Lamborghini and other front trunked cars would do in SQ since you now have the sub in front of you. I know that isn't the case with this car, but...yeah. It was a thought I had. This looks really nice. Any stills of the project, or was it videoed only? Power? they are sealed off front so they usually suck i hope theres a plate that goes over that amp to hide the wiring at least.... Yeah There was actually a nice Fiberglass panel with the Lambo logo and made for it. Came out clean, really clean. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 I always wondered how a Lamborghini and other front trunked cars would do in SQ since you now have the sub in front of you. I know that isn't the case with this car, but...yeah. It was a thought I had. This looks really nice. Any stills of the project, or was it videoed only? Power? The Audio under front hood would be pointless, there's a huge metal plate for a "firewall" up front. Only space left is inside the car. we were joking when we made it that it would be considered a wall if we ever took it to a comp. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
252chevyboyz Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Awesome job witht the install. Looks really clean for such a small front trunk. Never seen a system in a lambo before and it sounds like its pretty clear and pronounced. I got respect for yall attempting a technological marvel like the lambo and not to mention expensive replacement interior parts - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 WTF- is that a joke? Dude canafford a Lambo, and puts POWERBASS in it? ROFLMFAO Imma guess ur computer speakers dont work and u didnt hear the sound coming out of it huh. I move way more powerbass then i think your giving credit for. Its cool man not everyone like everything. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
gs430 Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Nice job,best of both worlds. What type of AA sub? And how much power to it?
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 We went with the AA Chaos 12, @ 800 RMS and powered it with a Powerbass amp, I honestly dont remeber it was like a year or so ago. then used the 3xl Powerbass components, those things were clean, really really clean. and @ 3 ohm the amp those were on was quite stable. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 I'm Thinkin about switching to 3 AA assassination 10's(3) or something similar. I wish AA would bring the damn 8 back. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Rainman215 Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 Looks cool. Drove by your shop Sunday on my way to Virginia beach... I was just randomy looking around and spotted your shop lol. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
Defiant_Audio Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 That's funny Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 We give people directions and it never helps, n u see it randomly. Smyrna or Milford? Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.