Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 My link Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 I Though maybe u guys may like this one. I can tell you know the Lambo guys.............not fans of this one. I loved it though. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
TeejayBee Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Damn prolly the first time ive seen a lambo with s system good job ,,
gotti Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 NIce! “I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.” - John Gotti
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 Damn prolly the first time ive seen a lambo with s system good job ,, Nick, (chode) has the vid of the other one we did, RF sub not as loud as this one though. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 My link Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Author Report Posted August 17, 2011 Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
BJD3 Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 I always wondered how a Lamborghini and other front trunked cars would do in SQ since you now have the sub in front of you. I know that isn't the case with this car, but...yeah. It was a thought I had. This looks really nice. Any stills of the project, or was it videoed only? Power? Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
AI James Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 I always wondered how a Lamborghini and other front trunked cars would do in SQ since you now have the sub in front of you. I know that isn't the case with this car, but...yeah. It was a thought I had. This looks really nice. Any stills of the project, or was it videoed only? Power? they are sealed off front so they usually suck i hope theres a plate that goes over that amp to hide the wiring at least....
audio1der Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 WTF- is that a joke? Dude canafford a Lambo, and puts POWERBASS in it? ROFLMFAO Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539 Alpine CDA-117 HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.