Meca Member of the month

35 members have voted

1. 1. IYO is Ray Maestas worthy of Meca Member status

Team Flex Issues and the California Competitors would like to nominate one of our own for member of the month consideration.

Ray Maestas of California has competed at 10 different Meca events this season, with a total of 20 entries

amongst Street 5, Modified 5 and Park and Pound 5. His tenacity as a competitor and his drive to get every tenth

out of his system has led him to gradually increase his scores this year, while maintaing the exact same equipment

for the duration of the season. His humble attitude with other competitors usually leads to discussion of tips

others can use to increase their scores. Never one to hide his build or keep his ideas a secret, he typically

leaves his vehicle open for others to peruse his build. Some of the highlights for his season include leading

Street 5 in points nationally, leading Park and Pound 5 in points nationally and making some noise in the Modified

5 class. He is the current California record holder in both Street 5 and Park and Pound 5. His current S5 score is

tops in the nation, and his current PP5 score is in the top 5 in the nation. Ray has claimed all these achievements

in just his first full season in Meca. We would also like to note that we are not nominating simply based

on accolades; but rather, on his attituide and humility towards the sport as well as others within the Meca

community. A quality build, by an even better competitor and ambassador for our hobby and the organization

of Meca.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

i voted yes,

why:

He's a guy that i seen not giving up easily at all on ANYTHING that has to do with his build and his meca career.He's always doing his homework and finding ways to get louder,be more competitive which is nice because I like intense shows lol.He's always there for others at shows,not just his team mates.I find that pretty cool,never seen him on a bad mood,even when he blew a few equipment before at shows,he still competed to show his love for the sport & support,even doe he could of just gone home.This guy i believe has almost gone to all the meca shows,than the whole team and always making things interesting.I would stop here,because I'm starting to sound all homo :peepwall:

Wish you goodluck big guy and for you guys that agree,he should be the one,vote yes if no,than no. thanks for your time :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Yup. He will get my vote once im not on mobile.

He is a great guy, and i have a blast running against him.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Got my vote...he is a busy man

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Mine too, great example for others to follow.

i agree :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Team Flex Issues and the California Competitors would like to nominate one of our own for member of the month consideration.

Ray Maestas of California has competed at 10 different Meca events this season, with a total of 20 entries

amongst Street 5, Modified 5 and Park and Pound 5. His tenacity as a competitor and his drive to get every tenth

out of his system has led him to gradually increase his scores this year, while maintaing the exact same equipment

for the duration of the season. His humble attitude with other competitors usually leads to discussion of tips

others can use to increase their scores. Never one to hide his build or keep his ideas a secret, he typically

leaves his vehicle open for others to peruse his build. Some of the highlights for his season include leading

Street 5 in points nationally, leading Park and Pound 5 in points nationally and making some noise in the Modified

5 class. He is the current California record holder in both Street 5 and Park and Pound 5. His current S5 score is

tops in the nation, and his current PP5 score is in the top 5 in the nation. Ray has claimed all these achievements

in just his first full season in Meca. We would also like to note that we are not nominating simply based

on accolades; but rather, on his attituide and humility towards the sport as well as others within the Meca

community. A quality build, by an even better competitor and ambassador for our hobby and the organization

of Meca.

hes a knob turner

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm the 1st one to give bill credit were credit is do he inspired me to start competeing and show my skills if you remember right alpine I met u in sacramento were I blew my dd 9515s on my 1st attemp on a burp I did that build and it was loud after that I swithched to 18s and did 2 builds with them. when I wasn't satisfied I asked bill to help me with a box why cause I trusted him and his knowledge. From the gate the box did a 154.4 mind you I've done all the wiring all the alternators, the deadeneing, the rhino liner,the highs, my door pods etc I've done mods too the box since just to improve numbers always trying to improve my numbers so saying bill built my system is wrong he built my box. And bill is a good trusted friend so no discredit to him. In fact who built your sytems that you take credit for alpine? I've been installing since 1985 that's 26yrs I've worked for many professional audio shops for half that time and always the one to help a friend out on a build, that's cause I love car audio its my passion

Edited by dc98hoe

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I'm the 1st one to give bill credit were credit is do he inspired me to start competeing and show my skills if you remember right alpine I met u in sacramento were I blew my dd 9515s on my 1st attemp on a burp I did that build .nd it was loud after that I swithched to 18s and did 2 builds with them. when I wasn't satisfied I asked bill to help me with a box why cause I trusted him and his knowledge. From the gate the box did a 154.4 mind you I've done all the wiring all the alternators, the deadeneing, the rhino liner,the highs, my door pods etc I've done mods too the box since just to improve numbers always trying to improve my numbers so saying bill built my system is wrong he built my box. And bill is a good trusted friend so no dis credit to him. In fact who built your sytems that you take credit for alpine?

oh really your gonna lisen to that hater ok greg helped me every step of the way but by no means did he build my truck i take credit for??? fuck that and when i did give him something to build and money for it my doors it never got done

so you can belive what ever you want this is what i get for trying to give you and bill props what ever

i take what i said and my vote back

Have you ever had your woofers blown?