Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

Hi All,

Another quick update, we built a new trim panel to cover up our roof build down:

IMG_1455_zpsabb38370.jpg

IMG_1456_zpsa53bc8b1.jpg

IMG_1472_zps73e4bcf2.jpg

And we got our first invite to be an in-store display car for the Grand Opening of one of our local stores (Autobarn Dandenong). Needless to say we're super happy with the placement, and we should get LOTS of good exposure in the lead up to the opening this weekend.

IMG_1468_zps6bb4021d.jpg

IMG_1467_zps85d1f390.jpg

IMG_1470_zps3577dc35.jpg

IMG_1469_zpsf054dca5.jpg

IMG_1473_zps52866832.jpg

IMG_1466_zps171cbbe1.jpg

Cheers,

Scott

You see a lot of mainstream installs that look incredible, but few perform. To pull a 160 out of a daily system that is all mainstream equipment and have everything stay intact is quite an accomplishment. Phoenix Gold should take this build and run with it as this should be plastered all over their site. Car looks awesome though! Don't ever tear it apart, I'll be back to Australia within the next couple years and I want to hear this bish.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Thanks again Guys!

I know I've said it before, but it really means a lot to us to hear that the international people in the game appreciate our build. It's often difficult being on the opposite side of the world and always seeing what's happening in the USA, Europe and South America and all we wanted to achieve was to say ME TOO!!! ;)

On another note I know that a many people comment on just how many picture we posted... I agree there's a lot of unnecessary pictures of us eating, or stadning around, but really that IS the point. Building these types of cars without the support of friends and family would be impossible, and more so it would be pointless! We ALL do this because we Love it, and we take pride in our accomplishments, and feed off of the comments, praise and acknowledgement of our peers. Thats what makes Car Audio such a great sport... people from around the world support each other and encourage each other to higher levels (and that includes those of us that take as much motivation from Haters as from the Positive feedback)

Another reason for all of the pictures was to show that we had nothing to hide, and in doing so we hope that people may have picked up a thing or two to help them in their own builds. The otherside of this was all of the great feedback from people who questioned, or suggested things for us to try which was AWESOME!!! Hopefully we encourage more people to show the behind the scenes portions of their own builds that might help all of us learn and grow.

OK enough Waffling On -- If the weather holds out this weekend we hope to get some more video's for you Guys!

Scott

Hi All,

As promised here's a couple videos from the weekend:

For all the Aussies out there, this is Craig Lowndes getting a demo in the Astra (for those of you that don't know Craig Lowndes is a famous race car driver here in Austtralia in the V8 Series touring cars - in the words of Ron Burgundy "He's kind of a Big Deal" )

And here's a random hairtrick too:

Cheers,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible build guys.. Just watched some of the youtube vids and I can see why that one video was HT of the month

Archived