Sonic Electronix

Anyone know where the hell TEJCURRENT is?

this has been an ongoing thing for me and i cant sit on it anymore. late last year i ordered 4 tejcurrent alts and a quad bracket. alts came in, everything was fine, till early this year i started having problems. 1 alt went out, sent it in, Troy fixed it and said he was going to ship it out asap. well shortly after this, i had the rest tested, they wer all fine so i put them all back on with my stock alt in the missing ones position. 3 days later EVERY ONE OF THE ALTS quit working, even the stock. took them off, put my mechman 270 back on and it has worked fine ever since. the alts have a 1 year warranty. i have tried contacting him several times since. no answer to emails or PM's on SSA. i lost his number, and from my understanding several other ppl are in my same situation. i have 3 dead alts at my house and the one alt that i shipped him that i never received. i have since sold the bracket and retired the truck for my new build. anyone on here know Troy jones or talked to him recently? this is getting rediculous. i know i can have someone fix them but that requires paying for them. and considering they have a warranty i dont really wanna go that route. anyone know anything?

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

this has been an ongoing thing for me and i cant sit on it anymore. late last year i ordered 4 tejcurrent alts and a quad bracket. alts came in, everything was fine, till early this year i started having problems. 1 alt went out, sent it in, Troy fixed it and said he was going to ship it out asap. well shortly after this, i had the rest tested, they wer all fine so i put them all back on with my stock alt in the missing ones position. 3 days later EVERY ONE OF THE ALTS quit working, even the stock. took them off, put my mechman 270 back on and it has worked fine ever since. the alts have a 1 year warranty. i have tried contacting him several times since. no answer to emails or PM's on SSA. i lost his number, and from my understanding several other ppl are in my same situation. i have 3 dead alts at my house and the one alt that i shipped him that i never received. i have since sold the bracket and retired the truck for my new build. anyone on here know Troy jones or talked to him recently? this is getting rediculous. i know i can have someone fix them but that requires paying for them. and considering they have a warranty i dont really wanna go that route. anyone know anything?

he has been missin for awhile man my neighbor ordered his bracket for his blazer in jan.. so idk i think he just pulled a iraggi right now tbh

:shrug:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

he has been missin for awhile man my neighbor ordered his bracket for his blazer in jan.. so idk i think he just pulled a iraggi right now tbh

:shrug:

yeah guy on our team acually ordered a bracket for his blazer to and payed for it with the same results. FML

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

i thought u got ur money back from him ?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yes it was to u and i thought u got it back...o well on my part and sucks for ur lost bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived