Paint Still Drippin' On The Lac

Guest dropthabeat.com

just got it painted last weekend. Cherry Red Metallic. man i hated that white!! also rhinolined my box and installed my 15's. they freakin' destroy!!! you like??

Before:

HPIM0284.jpg

after:

HPIM0433.jpg

HPIM0436.jpg

HPIM0434.jpg

HPIM0440.jpg

HPIM0442.jpg

HPIM0445.jpg

HPIM0444.jpg

That shit is fye I love them wheels. Is that a sealed box for them 15's and also how do the 6x9's in the rear deck not get messed up from all that bass from two 15's I blew part of the cone out of my 6x9's wit only two ten's in the trunk and no cover over the speakers

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

sweet ass paint bro. defintely cover the 6x9s up though. i'm loving that paint though.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest dropthabeat.com

i have the mounted with spacers to give them a gap for pressure relief and cut outs in the rear dash above them. also a port in behind the armrest so when it's down, it's also ported. i use mb quartz and they are built very tough!! believe me. i would never buy another brand of mids & highs other than them. thanks 4 the props.

Guest dropthabeat.com
sweet ass paint bro. defintely cover the 6x9s up though. i'm loving that paint though.

they serve purpose as a passage for air, that's why they're exposed. plus they look badass, not like other brands. but i'll be taking out that carpet and covering the rear with grill cloth soon.

Edited by dropthabeat.com

sweet bro nice and clean! B)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest dropthabeat.com
inside peanut butta outside jelly :D sexy bro, which sounded better, subs up or subs back? u ever try subs foward?

box don't fit facing up, just after install pic. they sound better facing back than forward. they RATTLE the hell out of the car. sounds badass inside though. just put'em yesterday. showed my boy Bass last night, i was laughing cuz how bad it was distorting his voice.

ps: i like the peanut butter jelly nickname! that's shit cool. i have a song for it too, HEY BASS, WHERE YA AT??? he has the song for me.

Edited by dropthabeat.com

that's right my boy has taken my bass crown away form me fianlly. now i gotta get all crazy on his azz wit my new loaded up 18" BTL's yeah boy!!!

http://www.mp3fusion.net/mp3_download/8852...y_Time_mp3.html

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages