Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

I re-read and noticed that he said was 18. My cousin didn't get all his certs till like 20 years old. He went to tech school right out of high school. I would assume he is going/was going to the UTI here in Phoenix too.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

World Motors in scottsdale. We specialize in mercedes, BMW, and audi. You're right i do clean cars and sweep floors, but i also LEARN. as for the idiots talking about UTI....

FORD FACT is an elective. We earn almost ALL of the ford credentials to become master certified. It is an ELECTIVE, and it is completed along side the core automotive program. MBSTAR.... is the Mercedes MSAT... Manufacturer sepcific advanced training. It requires an interview process and grade requirments to get into. it is actually my plan B. My primary goal is Porsche PTAP in atlanta georgia. ALL the MSATS, BMW, MINI, Porsche and Mercedes recommend Ford FACT because it has a heavy focus on electrical diagnosis and repair. Having FACT looks better on my MSAT resumes. It also offers me a fall back if i ever need work somewhere there is a ford dealeriship. You all really need to do some research before you run your mouths.

There's actually 10 including Small vehicle diesels and the specialty section Exhaust test.

http://www.ase.com/getattachment/Test-Prep---Training/Study-Guides/Download-the-Guides/ASE_AutoGuide_2011_WEB.pdf.aspx

that is the ASE test prep. look at the first 9, and i personally want my exhaust cert.

as i said again :bull: my brother went to uti in orlando and hes a certified ford master tech u dont go from going to school to be a ford master tect to working at a mercedes dealership comon kid stop kidding urself uti has classes that are just for mercedes

Tehe... I giggled at that. Didn't even catch that. I'm not saying he isn't going to school for that, but at 18 and all those certs already?

My old roommate had an UTI once. He said it burned when he peed and he had to drink cranberry juice. :peepwall:

(Urinary Tract Infection) ---sex with a dirty bish?? lol

all hes doing is talking out of his ass he said hes 18 and that is fresh out of highschool pretty much and there fore not leaving him enough time to even do all that he said hes it takes 2 years to become a ford master tech and uti doesnt take in anyone unter the age of 18 as far as i know so this thread is just full of fail

How ASE Certification Works

Auto technicians and other professionals who want to become ASE certified can take one or more of ASE’s 40-plus exams. The exams are grouped into specialties such as automobile, medium/heavy truck, truck equipment, school bus, collision repair, and more.

The exams stress knowledge of job-related skills. The tests are no cinch to pass; in fact, usually only two out of every three test-takers pass on their first attempt. After passing at least one exam and providing proof of two years of relevant work experience, the test-taker becomes ASE certified. To remain certified, ASE-certified professionals must be retested every five years.

How's this for facts?

http://www.ase.com/About-ASE/ASE-at-a-Glance.aspx

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

There's actually 10 including Small vehicle diesels and the specialty section Exhaust test.

There are actually a lot more than that. You can get the A1-A8, P1 or P@ which ever and then for big trucks, etc etc. Not sure how many in all, but there are quite a bit, but to be 18 and have all of that and to still be a janitor? I mean besides the 2 years of actual experience before you can become ASE Cert'd.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

How ASE Certification Works

Auto technicians and other professionals who want to become ASE certified can take one or more of ASE’s 40-plus exams. The exams are grouped into specialties such as automobile, medium/heavy truck, truck equipment, school bus, collision repair, and more.

The exams stress knowledge of job-related skills. The tests are no cinch to pass; in fact, usually only two out of every three test-takers pass on their first attempt. After passing at least one exam and providing proof of two years of relevant work experience, the test-taker becomes ASE certified. To remain certified, ASE-certified professionals must be retested every five years.

How's this for facts?

http://www.ase.com/About-ASE/ASE-at-a-Glance.aspx

I have one year under my belt as a student in a technical school, and after one year on the job after UTI, i will become ASE MASTER certified. I am currently only ASE certified. I can pull up my designation letter and send it to you in an email if you want.

Sweeping the floors isn't exactly what I'd call an "apprentice".

They give me the shit jobs, like sweeping and LOF. In return i get real world experience, which is REQUIRED for the MSAT programs, six months to be exact. And you REALLY think i'm not learning anything in a shop enviroment working with technician? my title is apprentice. obviously i don't have a bay and shit, i do crap work, and i get minimum wage. but i learn.

Archived