Got pulled over 3 times for HID's in the last 2 weeks?

where are they all illegal? i live in a small missouri town and i ve never even them being illegal anywhere i kno most of my friends have them and i kno they haven t had problems

in most states, you are NOT allowed to mess with the factory headlights AT ALL, that also means replacing them with some other type of headlight, or adding HIDs..

its in almost every state

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Were you HIDs stock?

Basing it off of what you said the female officer told you about your car not being nice enough for them, then I'm gonna say no they weren't stock.

Soooo that means your HIDs illegal.

So instead of saying fuck the police you should be happy they didn't give you a ticket.

i would feel the same way, but the thing is every single time ive gotten pulled over some rice burner drives past and has 8-12k HID's... they dont get pulled over.

maybe you shouldnt have gotten blue/purple HIDs, and instead stuck with white or a yellowish color?

the blue/purple color ones are super noticeable

they are literally a hint more blue then any new cars with HID's

Makes me laugh when people break the law and then go off crying about the cops "fucking with them". You are breaking the law if your truck didn't come with HIDs from the factory. You're lucky you got 3 warnings and not 3 tickets.

im not crying...

Im with berto on the being happy you didnt get a ticket. They are a hassle

Maybe if you didnt have blue hids and maybe some 4-6000 k hids you wouldnt get hassled.

And have you even realigned your lights? Most of thr time i hear that people gotta realign them down after isntalling hids cause the light glares alot more so you gotta point them down

like i just said im not even close to the only one that has blue HID's.. but im the only one getting pulled over?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

where are they all illegal? i live in a small missouri town and i ve never even them being illegal anywhere i kno most of my friends have them and i kno they haven t had problems

Yeah they're illegal if they didn't come stock on your car.

And most cops either don't even waste their time even pulling you over for them OR they pull you over and don't even think twice about giving you a ticket.

That's why I think the OP has had luck on his side to just get a warning...THREE TIMES.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

http://www.ddmtuning...placements-Pair

15 bucks... lol, no need to get a full hid kit again

change the color down to something more of a normal color, and let us know if you still get fucked with..

i would pull you over for rockin blue/purple HIDs as well if i was a cop..

already bought some 6k from ddm...

Drop down to 35W of something less than 8K. 35W HIDs will still be worlds brighter than stock halogens...

id rather not buy new ballasts...

like d said least in pa its illegal to have any color other then white / yellow up front 10ks = blue last time i check thats why i went 8k white with a small blue tint never been pulled over but i have them pointed all the way to the ground

yeah the cops said here nothing but yellow...

and i do have them pointed down, and i have projectors coming.

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Were you HIDs stock?

Basing it off of what you said the female officer told you about your car not being nice enough for them, then I'm gonna say no they weren't stock.

Soooo that means your HIDs illegal.

So instead of saying fuck the police you should be happy they didn't give you a ticket.

i would feel the same way, but the thing is every single time ive gotten pulled over some rice burner drives past and has 8-12k HID's... they dont get pulled over.

maybe you shouldnt have gotten blue/purple HIDs, and instead stuck with white or a yellowish color?

the blue/purple color ones are super noticeable

they are literally a hint more blue then any new cars with HID's

Makes me laugh when people break the law and then go off crying about the cops "fucking with them". You are breaking the law if your truck didn't come with HIDs from the factory. You're lucky you got 3 warnings and not 3 tickets.

im not crying...

Im with berto on the being happy you didnt get a ticket. They are a hassle

Maybe if you didnt have blue hids and maybe some 4-6000 k hids you wouldnt get hassled.

And have you even realigned your lights? Most of thr time i hear that people gotta realign them down after isntalling hids cause the light glares alot more so you gotta point them down

like i just said im not even close to the only one that has blue HID's.. but im the only one getting pulled over?

You can't say you're the only that gets pulled over. Maybe you're the only one getting pulled over at the time, but you're not behind a cop 24/7 to make sure other people are or aren't getting pulled over.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And the projectors should help your cause.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You can't say you're the only that gets pulled over. Maybe you're the only one getting pulled over at the time, but you're not behind a cop 24/7 to make sure other people are or aren't getting pulled over.

thats the whole point of this thread... not to have post dumps but to see if anyone else has had this problem..

And the projectors should help your cause.

hopefully

24v1fe8.png

Archived