So I move into my dorm tomorrow and I have been crazy busy with cleaning and packing my room and working. No time for hobbies! Growing up sucks! :shrug:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

So I move into my dorm tomorrow and I have been crazy busy with cleaning and packing my room and working. No time for hobbies! Growing up sucks! :shrug:

Shit man me too! I'm moving into apartement tomorrow though. Me and my roommate bought a Pooltable/Dinnertable today though so that should be fun. Good luck with the moving man!

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Shit man me too! I'm moving into apartement tomorrow though. Me and my roommate bought a Pooltable/Dinnertable today though so that should be fun. Good luck with the moving man!

Nice! Sounds like a good party item haha. Thanks!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Im gonna know how you feel on that one in bout a year. Got to move to Suburban estates to be closer to my job next year <_< If I have to Im gonna really hate getting rid of this jeep. Its like that dog that you hate soo much at times but you still love it no matter what. wait wait did I compare this jeep to a dog lmao. Jeeps are way better than doggies

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Im gonna know how you feel on that one in bout a year. Got to move to Suburban estates to be closer to my job next year <_< If I have to Im gonna really hate getting rid of this jeep. Its like that dog that you hate soo much at times but you still love it no matter what. wait wait did I compare this jeep to a dog lmao. Jeeps are way better than doggies

Lol you can't get rid of it! Haha well good luck with that, I'm luckily moving about 20 minutes away and the distance to my job is about the same. So my setup is pretty convenient. :)

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Haha Lucky. My Job is 30 mins away:( If I move out to suburban estates near holypaw it will be bout 10 mins lol

Half hour drive = :bull:

Too much gas just to get there and back!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Yes sir and my jeep is not a hybrid gets 11mpg haha I drive fast the wa there bout 70 mph on highway, its a good 20 to 30 mile ride just to there

Dang! Haha I'm about 20 minutes from work going down backroads, and I am supposed to get about 30 miles to the gallon. I don't know though with all the extra weight.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring