Sonic Electronix

Maby, it would be better you tell us your budget, and we tell you what you can get And have it to be Rockford Fosgate?

Other good option is sorry linking didnt work, click on the Sundownbatch on mainpage, click dealers/internetdealers/dbR electronics/sundownamps/refurb amps

the Saz 1000 D. In the moment there is a 20 % off on refurbished amps, dbR electronic is well known and you get 1 year waranty on the amp.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Maby, it would be better you tell us your budget, and we tell you what you can get And have it to be Rockford Fosgate?

Other good option if you want to stay with the sub that you link My link.

My budget is about $500. I listen to a lot of electronic music (dubstep, house) and rap. It doesn't have to be Rockford Fosgate, it can be anything. I was thinking of just getting one 12" though. I am open to all ideas.

edit: I'd prefer quality bass, but who doesn't like to shake buildings around you sometime? :P

Also, the sub is $200 on ebay.

Edited by Reptar

My budget is about $500. I listen to a lot of electronic music (dubstep, house) and rap. It doesn't have to be Rockford Fosgate, it can be anything. I was thinking of just getting one 12" though. I am open to all ideas.

edit: I'd prefer quality bass, but who doesn't like to shake buildings around you sometime? :P

For the sub, go with a FI Q. Great sub... can get loud and sound damn good while doing it. $244 for a 12" per FI's website. There are many other great subwoofer choices as well.

For the amp, the AQ1200D mentioned earlier will feed the Q the power it needs.

Those two in unison will put you at about $470, not with shipping, however.

'05 Dodge Ram 1500

5.7L HEMI

Flowmaster 10 Series SI/DO

Audio-

Kenwood KDC-X994

Hertz Dieci 6x9 up front

Hertz Dieci 6.5 in the rear

More soon (hopefully)...

Check the Saz 1000 D Q Sundown/dbR electronic, lot of guys use Sundown here it´s for 200ish $ like i said in my post before.

My link found a way to link it here the Sundownthread about the 20 % off on refurb amps.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Why is someone recommending the hifinics hifi amp?!?! Just put that in google search and it won't take you Long to realize it's not a very good choice

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

get the fi q and the audioque amp will sound dam good, and real clean, its your best bet

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.