well whats stupid is i wasnt even doing anything when i was watching it lol i was just watching it, call me btw Noc

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

she says shes been fucked over by men too many times in the past (which she has) and says i dont understand the seriousness of what i did

I don't think she understands the seriousness of her actions. Make it clear that if she thinks you are going to pay the price for mistakes that others have made she is mistaken. In the end it's up to you, but if that was me I wouldn't waste my time on her.

I would never suggest that you act on "what I would do", but just for some contrast... I would tell her I did not cheat and if she thinks that I'm going allow her to vent her frustration from past relationships on me she is dead wrong. I would then offer her two options.

1) Move on, move forward, and get back on your meds.

2) It's over.

Life is way too short to spend day after day with someone that is hell bent on making you as miserable as they are.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

naw we have no kids together, im 23 shes 33. idk of course i love her and everything and we have a age gap and whatever but age doesnt really mean shit to me but cmon srsly this shits getting really old and whats sadder, is her son is on my side, which shows something. anytime anything is brought up or anything is said, she automatically turns it into a pissing in the wind match over it and i just give up and walk away and then she whines about how im ignoring her its like seriously what the fuck do you want me to say? im gonna cut my penis off, taxidermy it and hang it on the wall for you?

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4

and if i wanted i have such a easy way out, my car is in her name because after my dad died with too much shit on my cars record, dwi plates ect, they wouldve gave it to the state unless we sold it, so i sold it to her, she says if anything ever happened i could take it back no problem, but at this point i really dont care, my mom offered to send me cash to ship all my audio 1500 miles back home, enoguh money to get a plane flight back home, and on top of it my grandmother whos a millionaire tells me just do it, ill buy you another car when you get back

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4

naw, we moved cross country and we couldnt afford her depression meds and shes shut everyone out and just been a bitch

No offense, I just chuckled when I read "we couldnt afford her..." and you have a 18" Fi BTL and respectable system lol. I would get my wife her needed meds before I built or kept a system.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived